PDA

View Full Version : Keystone Scraps Sneak Peek giveaway for 4.12.13!!

ILuvCrush
04-09-2013, 08:24 PM
http://pixiepics.smugmug.com/photos/i-xQrWZQj/0/L/i-xQrWZQj-L.jpg

I have not 1... not 2.... but 4 releases this week all part of my very popular World Traveler Series!

Leave me a comment as to where you would like me to travel next, and I'll pick a lucky duck to win her CHOICE of the new items!!!

Good luck!

Els AW
04-09-2013, 10:02 PM
I would love to travel to Yellowstone!
But maybe you could 'visit' the Netherlands?
We have lovely windmills and 'canal-houses' in Amsterdam :giggle:

swimmermom
04-10-2013, 04:48 AM
I would love to go to Hawaii. It's been a VERY long winter in northeast USofA!!

jakrn
04-10-2013, 05:18 AM
Yes Hawaii! I have been there and a scrap kit would be wonderful!

Bright Eyes
04-10-2013, 06:02 AM
I would love to travel to Alaska. Love the totem pole and other elements you show in the preview. Can't wait to see the new World Traveler kits. Thanks for the chance to win one.

britnkaysmemaw2
04-10-2013, 07:12 AM
I would love to visit the New England states of the USA.
The wonderful beaches, lighthouses, and the fall scenery. I miss all of that!

techie girl
04-10-2013, 07:52 AM
Kits with The Grand Canyon would be great.Been there and lots of photos to scrap.

2SparkleOn
04-10-2013, 10:06 AM
That is wonderful news. I would love one for New Orleans. :biggrin:

MunchkinsMom
04-10-2013, 10:29 AM
I love your World Traveler series and I'm looking forward to seeing the new ones!

My pick would be San Francisco because it's where we went on our honeymoon almost twenty years ago.

ILuvCrush
04-10-2013, 10:30 AM
Lets see.....
Hawaii, Grand Canyon/Arizona, are currently in progress.... so hopefully you will see them maybe next month!

San Francisco and New Orleans are in the 'inspiration' stages already

I love the idea of New England! I didn't have that one :)

The Netherlands sounds like it would be really fun to make too..... I want to do more destinations in Europe!

Just so you all know, I asked this question so I have an idea which destinations to work on and which to put off for later :) I think I have the beginnings of 20 or 25 currently! That doesn't mean they will all get done... but really anything you suggest will get a file on my hard drive to start making notes and jotting ideas/inspiration for!

donakat
04-10-2013, 10:32 AM
I vote for New England also. Loved my visit there a few years ago, which included upstate NY and Niagara Falls.

6grand
04-10-2013, 04:41 PM
Would love to go back to Australia and New Zealand....fabulous places to visit.
This traveler series sounds like a great idea. Thanks for this chance to win one.

Bright Eyes
04-10-2013, 05:01 PM
Oh, my... guess we didn't read your question as well as we should have!!! :wub1: :biggrin:

I would love to have a kit for Egypt... we lived there for 3 years and I have scads of photos that I want to digi-scrap.

zanthia
04-10-2013, 08:04 PM
i don t have any travel pics except san fran and virgin islands. oh what about vegas kit

thanks fo r chance

ILuvCrush
04-12-2013, 04:33 PM
Congrats to Zanthia! Post #14 was selected by Mr Random today!

I'll PM you to see which of the new items you would like!!

Thanks for playing!!

Scarlet 357
04-12-2013, 05:02 PM
I would love to have a kit for the attractions in and around London, as an add on to your London/England kit. I spent 2 weeks in London and I took a day trip to Stonehenge and the lovely little town of Bath. I also took a day trip to Windsor Castle(the castle and the little town of Windsor is what Prince Charles calls "home" and his boys went to the exclusive all boys school there), which is just outside the city, Runnymead field where the magna carta was signed, and the beautiful castle.. Hampton Court Palace and it's famous grounds (the maze) where I had high tea (tea..glotted cream..scones). I would like to have something like little die cuts for these attractions and the ones in London like, white hall, the palace, the wax museum, the place where the jack the ripper murders were done, the tower, a scaffold for cutting off heads like Anne Boleyn.. traitor gate, tower bridge.. the roman wall(Hadrian's Wall), little device that you listen to a tour for The tower complex and Windsor castle, crown jewels, man in suit of armor, parliament, the red door and street address of the prime minister, the original throne on the platform that holds the stone of Scone, west minster abbey and grave markers with the names of famous people and kings and queens buried inside the abbey... more details about these places as an add on for the London kit.

Thanks for the chance

Bright Eyes
04-12-2013, 05:05 PM
Congrats, Zanthia!!! Enjoy the kit. Can't wait to see your LOs.