PDA

View Full Version : Easter Egg Hunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrea
03-27-2013, 07:18 PM
We have made up a bunch of prizes and put them in store descriptions! I will be posting clues here starting tomorrow to help you find the Easter eggs. Here are what the Easter eggs look like (we made them big so you can't miss them):

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/images/gds_easteregg01.jpg

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/images/gds_easteregg02.jpg

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/images/gds_easteregg03.jpg

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/images/gds_easteregg04.jpg

Here are the first 6 clues of 12 total clues:

1. Bounce into spring with the kit from one of our newer designers...her name is Tricia but do you know her design name?

2. This "good" kit was created by one of our Australian designers! Here is a layout using it:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/images/dfdd_bog_prevLRG_04.jpg

3. This bundle includes a word art that says "Unbelievabley Tired". The designer is sure to make you "laugh a little"!

4. Look for popsicle stick word art in this bundle from a "sparkling" designer!

5. This kit could be used to scrapbook something you might do on a great night out! Here is a layout for your clue:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/images/_karen/KDD_TMttM-GDS_03.jpg

6. It's party time with this b-day kit featuring lavender, peach, pink and green!

7. These templates can helped you make a twirly layout!

8. Get ready to "hunt" for eggs! If you find this kit, you will find an Easter egg!

9. This "special" kit was created for art journaling layouts!

10. Watch out! Here comes the train in this vintage kit!

11. Always be grateful inside with this gratitude bundle!

12. Fluffy bunnies in gray, green, and yellow color this happy kit!

Els AW
03-28-2013, 12:04 AM
Beautiful eggs!
Can't wait to start hunting :party:

2SparkleOn
03-28-2013, 04:34 AM
These eggs are lovely! Can't wait to start the hunt. They are one of my favorite events. :biggrin:

britnkaysmemaw2
03-28-2013, 05:00 AM
Sounds like a fun Easter Egg Hunt!

jakrn
03-28-2013, 05:13 AM
Fun! Fun!

Ingrid1963
03-28-2013, 07:14 AM
Sounds like fun!
Beautiful eggs *smile

Gem
03-28-2013, 07:23 AM
I really like these hunts. They really stir up the mind to remember where everything is. I am also reminded of kits, etc. that I haven't seen yet or had forgotten that I wanted. The prizes are always wonderful. We have such talented designers here at GDS.

Does anyone know when the hunt starts today?

Els AW
03-28-2013, 07:27 AM
I really like these hunts. They really stir up the mind to remember where everything is. I am also reminded of kits, etc. that I haven't seen yet or had forgotten that I wanted. The prizes are always wonderful. We have such talented designers here at GDS.

Does anyone know when the hunt starts today?

It says "tomorrow" but there is no time added :wink:

hivart
03-28-2013, 09:35 AM
fantastic!! :wink:

Andrea
03-28-2013, 09:40 AM
Hey everyone, I am getting the clues ready now. I should have them posted this afternoon. :)

saskias
03-28-2013, 10:28 AM
This looks like fun!!
I'll be back tomorrow!!!!

Art for Scrapbooking
03-28-2013, 02:42 PM
Wow great clues Andrea - will have to fit this in between doing a spring cleanup of our house and easter family things. :gogo:

sweetheaven
03-28-2013, 04:31 PM
thanks for the clues. I found them all
thank you ladies that have given their eggs so far

jakrn
03-28-2013, 04:40 PM
Great clues! I have found all the eggs so far! Thanks for the coupons and freebies!!

6grand
03-28-2013, 05:37 PM
Happy Easter to all!
The kids may get the Sunday morning candy and hunt but we get to chat,play and hunt all weekend!!!!! Thanks to all the designers for hosting and sharing your wonderful gifts....off to the hunt>>>>>>>>>>>>>

donakat
03-28-2013, 07:42 PM
Thanks for the goodies!

Andrea
03-28-2013, 08:57 PM
I just added clues 6-12!

stater
03-28-2013, 09:26 PM
Thanks for all the goodies & coupons.

Els AW
03-29-2013, 12:31 AM
This was FUN!
Thank you Andrea for the great clues and all the designers for the Goodies!

Only: my coupons are not accepted in the store ...?

Art for Scrapbooking
03-29-2013, 02:45 AM
This was FUN!
Thank you Andrea for the great clues and all the designers for the Goodies!

Only: my coupons are not accepted in the store ...?
Oh no can you private message Andrea or th designers and let them know. I know Eirene's has been used so it is ok. Did they have any restriction on the dates ? i will let the designers know to check them.

dodiesa
03-29-2013, 02:55 AM
Els, if it was mine (A Little Giggle Designs) that didn't work, try again. I double checked it and everything seemed to be good, but it didn't work for me. I've re-done it and it should be good to go now.

Happy Easter Everyone!!!

Els AW
03-29-2013, 03:06 AM
Els, if it was mine (A Little Giggle Designs) that didn't work, try again. I double checked it and everything seemed to be good, but it didn't work for me. I've re-done it and it should be good to go now.

Happy Easter Everyone!!!

Yes, it was yours also, but now I tried again and :party: it worked!
Thanks and Happy Easter! :wink:

Els AW
03-29-2013, 03:15 AM
Oh no can you private message Andrea or th designers and let them know. I know Eirene's has been used so it is ok. Did they have any restriction on the dates ? i will let the designers know to check them.

There is no restriction other than "end of April" but the system won't let me get the coupon...
It is with the one of Eirene and Maria Design I get this message.
I don't think there is someting wrong with the code, "just" with my account or something.

Art for Scrapbooking
03-29-2013, 03:21 AM
There is no restriction other than "end of April" but the system won't let me get the coupon...
It is with the one of Eirene and Maria Design I get this message.
I don't think there is someting wrong with the code, "just" with my account or something.
Ok I will check Eirene's now and let Maria know Probably a wierd glitch or easter rabbits in the store lol.

Ok tweaked with eirene's it didn't work for me either but is now. Let me know if you still have problems.

Els AW
03-29-2013, 03:37 AM
Ok I will check Eirene's now and let Maria know Probably a wierd glitch or easter rabbits in the store lol.

Ok tweaked with eirene's it didn't work for me either but is now. Let me know if you still have problems.

Thank you! This time it did work :party:

Art for Scrapbooking
03-29-2013, 03:49 AM
:gogo:
Thank you! This time it did work :party:

hivart
03-29-2013, 09:12 AM
Thanks for the clues!
Thanks to all the designers for the gifts! :gogo:
Happy Easter!

robinsismai
03-29-2013, 12:16 PM
Thanks so much! That was a lot of fun!

Bright Eyes
03-29-2013, 12:25 PM
Another glitch... tried to use Dana Footprints coupon but the store kept saying that you need to spend $5 to use the coupon ... and I had over $6 in the order... :frown:

Art for Scrapbooking
03-29-2013, 01:55 PM
Another glitch... tried to use Dana Footprints coupon but the store kept saying that you need to spend $5 to use the coupon ... and I had over $6 in the order... :frown:
Will let her know

sweetheaven
03-29-2013, 02:32 PM
thank you so much for the goodies and the coupon.
Happy Easter Everyone

vicki23
03-29-2013, 03:13 PM

Hi Bright Eyes, just hold on for a bit...have to work out how to fix the problem. I will get bck to you as soon as it is fixed!! Sorry!

vicki23
03-29-2013, 03:20 PM
If anyone else has had a problem with the coupon found in my Egg Hunt Prize please PM me!!

2SparkleOn
03-29-2013, 04:49 PM
Thank you so much to all the designers and all who set this up. It was a lot of fun. :biggrin:

swimmermom
03-29-2013, 06:18 PM
Thank you ladies!!!! This was SO much fun! Couple of tricky ones, but I found them all - 12 right???? What a blast! I added some items to my wish list....
Thank you again!!!

Gem
03-29-2013, 06:56 PM
Stumped on Number 11, but found all the rest. What fun! Thank you, Designers. Thank you, Andrea, for facilitating this fun.

Oh, I just found it. I was looking in the wrong direction.

donakat
03-29-2013, 07:16 PM
Ah.... some hints for the last two on the list would be great...

angeldevildog
03-29-2013, 09:03 PM
Thank you! I found them all.

angeldevildog
03-29-2013, 09:34 PM
I just tried to use Marcie's coupon and it said it could only be used once and I have never bought from her before. Thanks.

Art for Scrapbooking
03-30-2013, 03:52 AM
We seem to have rabbits nibbling something in the store but rest assured the team are onto the coupon issues and will get back to you on any issues and they will be honored.

cinmcw
03-30-2013, 06:55 AM
Please help! Having so much fun with this egg hunt, but #4, #5, and #6 egg links do not work. Thanks for your help!

P.S. Is the correct link for #12 a link to a freebie? Thanks again!

The coupon code for "Designs by Marcie" doesn't work, either. :(

britnkaysmemaw2
03-30-2013, 07:41 AM
I have put in a request for help! Hang in there....we will get them working as soon as we can!

cinmcw
03-30-2013, 07:55 AM
Would you check my updated (edited) post? Thanks again!

britnkaysmemaw2
03-30-2013, 08:00 AM
I honestly can't help with that. I don't have a list of who hid what where. LOL
I am hunting right along with you gals!

Bright Eyes
03-30-2013, 08:23 AM
Please help! Having so much fun with this egg hunt, but #4, #5, and #6 egg links do not work. Thanks for your help!

I can help answer your question.... #4 and #5 should show you a coupon when you left click on the eggs. Just copy the code and who is from. Think that #6 and #12 as a download coupon. At least if I found the clues to the right kit. :wink:

Edited to correct #6 and #12

Sorry, had the wrong kit for #6. It is a download coupon. Haven't tried it yet.

britnkaysmemaw2
03-30-2013, 08:35 AM
Thanks Kay!

I checked in with some of the designers, and they believe all are working OK, just keep trying if you have problems. There are lots of us out there hunting for Easter Eggs! LOL

cinmcw
03-30-2013, 09:45 AM
Thank you soooo much for your help! That cleared up everything, except #6. I'm not getting a freebie or kit, I'm getting a coupon download, and when I try to use it, I get this message:

This coupon could only be used 1 times.

I haven't used it yet. Can someone help me with this? Thank you very much!

I can help answer your question.... #4 and #5 should show you a coupon when you left click on the eggs. Just copy the code and who is from. Think that #6 should give you a freebie and #12 should be another freebie. At least if I found the clues to the right kit. :wink:

cinmcw
03-30-2013, 10:11 AM
Thank you very much for your help and quick replies! All is okay now, except for #6. Coupon code is not working...said I could only use it 1 time, but I haven't used it at all.

Thanks again!

Thanks Kay!

I checked in with some of the designers, and they believe all are working OK, just keep trying if you have problems. There are lots of us out there hunting for Easter Eggs! LOL

Bright Eyes
03-30-2013, 10:23 AM
Cindy,
Glad to help. They are working on those coupon codes that aren't working yet. Give them a bit of time. Sorry for the inconvience of that.

cinmcw
03-30-2013, 11:06 AM
Thanks so much for your help! I really appreciate it! :)

dodiesa
03-30-2013, 11:21 AM
Yes, it was yours also, but now I tried again and :party: it worked!
Thanks and Happy Easter! :wink:

:vb_chirolp_iei::vb_chirolp_iei::vb_chirolp_iei:

Even I'm having fun with this! It's my first Easter Egg hunt and it's super fun!

Bright Eyes
03-30-2013, 12:17 PM
Dodie, I don't know what is going on, but I had the same experience that Els had... it wouldn't take the code the first time, but re-entered the 2nd time immediately after the 1st attempt and it took it! :twitcy: So, ladies, please try at least a couple of times if a coupon doesn't work the first time.

Bright Eyes
03-30-2013, 12:20 PM
I want to thank all the designers and others who worked on getting this Easter Extravaganza Event pulled together. That was a lot of work and we really appreciate all the effort and prizes. :party1:

Marcie
03-30-2013, 12:46 PM
I just tried to use Marcie's coupon and it said it could only be used once and I have never bought from her before. Thanks.

Sorry about that. I just looked at the coupon and fixed it for you. Please try again. I'll check back in as I going between an egg hunt and diving practice.

Marcie
03-30-2013, 12:48 PM

The coupon code for "Designs by Marcie" doesn't work, either. :(

Cindy I just fixed it. Sorry for the inconvience. Please try again.

cinmcw
03-30-2013, 01:56 PM
Thank you, everyone, for your help and all of the lovely freebies!

Art for Scrapbooking
03-30-2013, 02:21 PM
It is easter sunday morning here for me in australia and I hope you are all having a wonderful easter and a great easter hunt. Thank you from all the team for your patience with the issues and thanks for those helping out here. We have had issues with the coupons that seem to be glitches as the coupons were set up correctly. Anyone else have any problems at the moment just yell I am around for the next 12 hrs or so off and on and will do what I can if you run into problems. The team are checking in regularly over the weekend when they can as well.

Andrea
03-30-2013, 02:58 PM
There's gremlins in the coupon patch! :)

It is easter sunday morning here for me in australia and I hope you are all having a wonderful easter and a great easter hunt. Thank you from all the team for your patience with the issues and thanks for those helping out here. We have had issues with the coupons that seem to be glitches as the coupons were set up correctly. Anyone else have any problems at the moment just yell I am around for the next 12 hrs or so off and on and will do what I can if you run into problems. The team are checking in regularly over the weekend when they can as well.

Andrea
03-30-2013, 03:06 PM
Here are some hints...

#11: Another word for gradeful is "Thankful". You are looking for a thankful bundle. :)

#12: Look for a bunny kit with the words "Color" and "Happy" in the title. :)

Bright Eyes
03-30-2013, 03:36 PM
There's gremlins in the coupon patch! :)

Or the bunnies have been nibbling in there!! :wink:

kimsajrfan
03-30-2013, 06:43 PM
I am haveing a problem with the coupon for Marcie. I put the code in and it just keeps comimg up that I have to spend $0.00. The kit I choose is for $2.99.:confused1:

Marcie
03-30-2013, 07:26 PM
I am haveing a problem with the coupon for Marcie. I put the code in and it just keeps comimg up that I have to spend $0.00. The kit I choose is for $2.99.:confused1:

It is working. There are a lot of people using it so I'm just as confused. Cna you try again?

angmag55
03-30-2013, 08:36 PM
What a Wonderful Easter Egg Hunt. Got all but hint # 2 the egg just takes you to an add-on kit.!

Art for Scrapbooking
03-30-2013, 09:37 PM
What a Wonderful Easter Egg Hunt. Got all but hint # 2 the egg just takes you to an add-on kit.!
well the rabbits have got that one too Will let her know. It should be free and it was yesterday lol.

vicki23
03-30-2013, 11:36 PM

Sorry, I have fixed it now, so you can try again!:biggrin:

Els AW
03-30-2013, 11:47 PM
This Egg-hunting was so much fun! Thank you all!!
Happy Easter :wink:

kimsajrfan
03-31-2013, 06:38 AM
I loved the Easter egg hunt. It was so much fun and all the kits were wonderful. Thank you to all the designers and staff who made this possible. I found all the eggs and had so much fun deciding which kits to get with my coupons.:party:

I am a little disappointed that my coupon from Designs by Marcie still does not seem to work this morning, but I will still buy the kit from her because I love it so much, just confused.:confused1:

Marcie
03-31-2013, 06:40 AM
I loved the Easter egg hunt. It was so much fun and all the kits were wonderful. Thank you to all the designers and staff who made this possible. I found all the eggs and had so much fun deciding which kits to get with my coupons.:party:

I am a little disappointed that my coupon from Designs by Marcie still does not seem to work this morning, but I will still buy the kit from her because I love it so much, just confused.:confused1:

I'm so sorry Kim. Hold on I'm working on it right now....

kimsajrfan
03-31-2013, 06:48 AM
I'm so sorry Kim. Hold on I'm working on it right now....

Thank you Marcie! I really appreciate the fact that you are working to fix it.:bow2me:

MunchkinsMom
03-31-2013, 09:31 AM
Thank you to all the designers and everyone who set up the hunt! Hope everyone is having a happy Easter.

angmag55
03-31-2013, 10:08 AM
Thanks got them all and want to Thank all who gave us such great Easter Eggs!

Scrappy Diva
03-31-2013, 10:17 AM
Thanks to all the designers for the lovely gifts. I have found about half so far and will continue to follow the clues to gather more...good thing it's a quiet Easter here :)

Roknbear
03-31-2013, 01:43 PM
Happy Easter everyone. This was a lot of fun. Thank you for all that organized it and the designers for their gifts.

mollyscraps
03-31-2013, 04:23 PM
How fun! Thanks so much!

maricar_casuga
03-31-2013, 07:33 PM
thank you so much to all the designers for the wonderful easter gifts :-)

Scarlet 357
03-31-2013, 10:56 PM
Thanks for all of the great gifts! One question..Verena was listed as a participating designer,,but I didn't find something from her. Did I goof somewhere?