PDA

View Full Version : Remember me Please...

gigichet
07-21-2007, 04:00 AM
Good Morning Everyone,
I just wanted to remind everyone that you still have plenty of time to go and Nominate your favorite "Heritage" layout (in the challenge section of the forums) for your People's Choice.

Also don't forget to go into the galleries under the People's Choice and vote for your favorite "Mulit Photo" layout. If you don't see the voting option under the pictures just cancel your vote and vote again.

I promise to get all of the bugs worked out soon..

Thank you in advance,
Gwen/gigichet

Mag Henrey
07-21-2007, 04:14 AM
:biggrin:Thanks for that. Seems to have lost a few votes with the problems you have had over the last few days - I had voted and went in again today and ended up voting again as it appeared to have lost my vote.

Hope things start to get back to normal for you all again and the problems have resolved themselves.

twirlyjoy
07-21-2007, 04:58 AM
I just had to go and re-vote too - seems as though a lot of the votes disappeared - the LO I voted for had 4 votes when I voted before, now it only has 1 and that is my revote.

babyofmine
07-21-2007, 05:33 AM
Thanks for the bump -- apparently it lost everyone's vote! Go click and vote, people! :D I got mine in.

gigichet
07-21-2007, 06:16 AM
Thank you all for your votes and nominations...I love the nominations that we have had so far---it is gonna be another hard week of voting next week...

Gwen

HollyS
07-21-2007, 07:13 AM
Just so you know, the votes were not lost, they were reset on purpose but the results were written down before! Please bare with us as we learn how to use the voting feature in the gallery for the first time. :)

gigichet
07-22-2007, 06:45 AM
Just so that you know....Debra just picked next weeks topic for nominations and it is a GOOD one. You all are going to love it...

babyofmine
07-26-2007, 11:14 AM
I've voted for the Heritage page, and am looking for the new category... has it been announced?

gigichet
07-26-2007, 12:52 PM
Hi Julie and everyone,
If you look in the People's Choice challenge under this week then you will find the new topic---I post a new one every Sunday night about 9 pm EST.

The topic for this week is--Best Pet/Animal Layout.

And as usual there are plenty of good layouts in the gallery to select from...

Gwen/gigichet