PDA

View Full Version : Next Food Network Star

babyofmine
07-20-2007, 02:06 PM
Did anyone else watch this? Who did you vote for? I was so shocked about the finalist Jag, since I watched it On Demand on cable just today (and I never watch the news or newspaper or online LOL). I am so torn! I think both ladies are so talented, but I finally decided I want Amy to win. :D

scraptigz
07-20-2007, 04:08 PM
We're hooked on that show, too, here @ my house! lol We were totally shocked last sun when they sent Amy home and kept Jag and then to find out Jag was, what Jag was, well... I'm so happy they brought Amy back!! I really like her, not so sure about Rory, though. Her gums bug me. :) So we voted for Amy, too!

babyofmine
07-21-2007, 04:49 AM
:lmao: Yeah, Rory's got a big smile, huh? :D I didn't realize it was so close to voting, so I didn't actually get to vote, but I am happier with the actual 2 finalists. Jag bugged me from the beginning. Out of all the contestants, I actually was rooting for Michael and Adrian. I was really sad when they each had to leave.

Did you watch the first 2 seasons? I didn't, but was looking at the food network website.... I don't think I've EVER seen the first season winners....don't the winners get their own show? And I did recognize Guy from season 2; he's got 2 shows, right?

gigichet
07-21-2007, 05:09 AM
I don't have cable so I didn't get to see it....:frown: and I just love cooking shows...

Gwen

casey4
07-21-2007, 12:06 PM
I voted for Amy too. Yea - Jag bugged me too -- would have liked Paul to be in the final two.