PDA

View Full Version : Help! I cannot log in the Shop!

Els AW
01-18-2013, 06:15 AM
Is there something wrong with the Shop, or something with the server?
I log in and the system wants me to log-in again and again....

Help???? :cry:

Bright Eyes
01-18-2013, 08:02 AM
I got the same thing, Els... Could not log into the Store either. :frown:

Darlene Currie
01-18-2013, 08:06 AM
Same for me - that's not good. If they can't log in, they can't buy! I'll email Debra.

stmac88
01-18-2013, 08:15 AM
It works if you just add to your cart and go to check out...I just did it that way and had no problems

Darlene Currie
01-18-2013, 08:41 AM
I hope that people that aren't as "computer friendly" can figure that out, especially if they don't see this thread. I've let Debra know. I don't know if it's been like that for a while or if it's easily fixable.

Els AW
01-18-2013, 09:00 AM
It works if you just add to your cart and go to check out...I just did it that way and had no problems

Okay, no problem that way.
And a lot of people first put things in the cart before logging in.
(I wanted to take a look at my account, that's why I tried to log in)
:wink:

But still.... it should work!

Bright Eyes
01-18-2013, 10:49 AM

Thanks for pointing that out! Never even thought of doing that!! Hope others will know about that way in... or read this thread. Got what I needed so am a happy camper.

Andrea
01-18-2013, 11:46 AM
I'm able to login with IE but not with google chrome.

Els AW
01-18-2013, 12:09 PM
With me it is Firefox that doesn't let me log in. :frown:

Art for Scrapbooking
01-18-2013, 06:17 PM
I would suggest try clearing your cache. I think this has happened before and thought that may have helped. In firefox it is under tools - clear recent history

britnkaysmemaw2
01-19-2013, 05:57 AM
Thanks stmac88 for sharing that info.

I use IE, and can't log in without trying to buy something either!

Gem
01-19-2013, 07:32 AM
I wasn't able to login even after adding my things to the cart. Actually that is what I usually do and then log in as part of the purchase process. However, I went to Internet Explorer and was able to login.

vicki23
01-19-2013, 01:46 PM
This has happened before a few months a go one of my Ct had the same problem..Diego was never able to fix the issue so in the end she had to create a new account.

stmac88
01-19-2013, 02:27 PM
But we all cant create a new account....Yikes!!

britnkaysmemaw2
01-19-2013, 02:34 PM
Exactly Sharon! Sure hope this gets fixed!

vicki23
01-19-2013, 02:39 PM
But we all cant create a new account....Yikes!!

Lol, I realise that, but it was the only way that we could work out how to fix the problem for Denise...like me she is in Australia & Diego wanted to do a chat with her to fix the issue but she is in a remote area & her internet isn't the best and the time zone thing was the biggest issue.
So hopefully the issue will get sorted soon!

Els AW
01-19-2013, 09:57 PM
Vicki, wasn't that for the forum to log in and upload a LO?

I don't think this problem on the store has anything to do with our accounts, but with the login procedure of the system?

Hope it will be fixed soon!

vicki23
01-20-2013, 01:03 PM
At first it was a forum problem, that got fixed, then she couldn't log in to the store, it was then that she created a new account for the store.

Art for Scrapbooking
01-20-2013, 02:34 PM
Well I had no trouble logging into store yesterday but today I can't lol.
I have tried removing the cookie, clearing the cache, restarting the browser after that and restarting my computer.
Thos of you who are having an issue I have a question for you. ca you look in your url and tell me if you go to the store login page is the url just
https://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index
or do you have this part on the end
&zenid=29etc
let me know here
try as well closing the forum page if you had it open and clearing your cache [under tool clear recent history in firefox] then logging into store
I think if we have more information to pass onto the tech person it will be easier to track down the issue.

vicki23
01-20-2013, 02:44 PM
Nope can't log in either, tried Safari too, which I rarely use, and couldn't with it either.

Art for Scrapbooking
01-20-2013, 03:45 PM
Nope can't log in either, tried Safari too, which I rarely use, and couldn't with it either.
vicki when you go to the login page do you have &zenid blah blah on the end of your url ?

britnkaysmemaw2
01-20-2013, 04:16 PM
I can't log in unless I add an item to the cart first.

I cleared my cache and cookies already.

My url ends in index.php

vicki23
01-20-2013, 04:21 PM
Yes I have got that zenid bit on mine too.

Art for Scrapbooking
01-20-2013, 04:28 PM
I can't log in unless I add an item to the cart first.

I cleared my cache and cookies already.

My url ends in index.php
When you click on login to you then get the zenid at the end ???
I have been playing and get in straight away if i take it off - so if my login url is
https://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=login
I get in no trouble at all
I had to close the tab and reopen and even then sometimes when I go to login the zenid comes back so delete it and make sure login looks like above so it ends in login.
then try it

If we can narrow it down hopefully we can get it fixed.

Art for Scrapbooking
01-20-2013, 04:37 PM
Yes I have got that zenid bit on mine too.

I tried over and over and if you can get the url to be
https://www.godigitalscrapbooking.co...ain_page=login (https://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=login)
nothing at end I will bet you get in
I have passed this all onto debra but anyone who tries let me know it will make it easier to confirm the issue.

vicki23
01-20-2013, 04:50 PM
Yep. tried your above link, worked like a charm.

Bright Eyes
01-20-2013, 06:09 PM
I am using IE and having the same problems. Looked and I do have the 'zenid...." on the end of the login url. I removed it and tried again... but that didn't work either. Cleared my cache and cookies, too but still get it. The only way to log in is for me to put something in my cart. Sure hope they can get this straightened out soon.

ETA: I bookmarked your link... it is the same one you get to if you have added things into your cart. It did work but others who don't know this trick are not getting where they need to be.

vicki23
01-20-2013, 06:11 PM
Did you try using this https://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=login?
I used FF..

Art for Scrapbooking
01-20-2013, 06:30 PM
I am using IE and having the same problems. Looked and I do have the 'zenid...." on the end of the login url. I removed it and tried again... but that didn't work either. Cleared my cache and cookies, too but still get it. The only way to log in is for me to put something in my cart. Sure hope they can get this straightened out soon.

ETA: I bookmarked your link... it is the same one you get to if you have added things into your cart. It did work but others who don't know this trick are not getting where they need to be.

Wierd I tried IE and was like you it didnt work. But I retried and pasted in the url from my link and got in. Have logged out and in and gone to shop link to start again and it is still getting me in. So its crazy lol. Maybe they have been working on it but if you have the patience try pasting it in again a couple times.
https://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=login

Els AW
01-21-2013, 12:08 AM
:vb_chirolp_iei: Yes, it worked!
I deleted the &zenid..... so I kept only login at the end and there was no problem!

I think you found out what the trouble is Sharon!!

Art for Scrapbooking
01-21-2013, 01:49 AM
:vb_chirolp_iei: Yes, it worked!
I deleted the &zenid..... so I kept only login at the end and there was no problem!

I think you found out what the trouble is Sharon!!
Glad it worked for you Els. Lets hope the tech guy can make it so we don't have to do it lol

vicki23
01-21-2013, 02:16 PM
The log in seems to be fixed Sharon...I noticed just now that the store front page shows login...not the zenid, so I tried to login..worked first try.