PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

Momascrap
01-06-2013, 06:03 AM
wrong place for post :) sorry.

Bright Eyes
01-06-2013, 06:16 AM
Welcome, Momascrap!! So nice to have you join us here at Go Digital Scrapbooking [GDS]. I can hear the excitement in your post... Yes, digi-scrapping is so thrilling and additive. I started just over a year ago and still remember the excitement of my first pages. :giggle:

Tell us a bit more about you... like what software program you are using and maybe a bit about youl.. where you live, etc.

Hope you have found your way around the forum okay. Be sure to read the thread - and sign-up for the Dairly Download Rewind program here (http://godigitalscrapbooking.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6104).

Be sure to read all the sticky threads under the Just for Newbie Sigiscrappers. There is lots of good infomation about the site and how-to's. Oh, as a quick note: you can upload your pages to the gallery right away, but it takes a few posts [think it is around 6 or more] before you can post the layouts in the threads. So post to a few threads - even comments in the gallery count - and then join in the challenges. Glad to have you with us. :love-smiley-011:

Momascrap
01-06-2013, 06:18 AM
Thank you I joined over a year a go thinking I was going to start doing it this then but never got to it because of personal things getting in the way. But I have started and I'm ready to rock and roll lol.

Bright Eyes
01-06-2013, 06:19 AM
:party: Way to go.... :party:

amberana
05-20-2013, 01:50 AM
very nice post

dodiesa
05-20-2013, 05:03 AM
Hi momascrap!

Glad you decided to give it another try! It's not just fun but so therapeutic:)

Give us a shout if you need help! And don't forget to post your layouts so we can give you some love:)