PDA

View Full Version : "GDS Store Item" links in the gallery pages don't work

Bright Eyes
12-08-2012, 04:05 PM
The links for "GDS Store Item" on pages in the gallery seem to be broken. Have checked several pages in the gallery and all the links lead to a store page that say "sorry, product not found". As several of them were on my own pages, and I had double checked that I had the right url and entered it into the box correctly by copying and pasting... I can only deduce that there is a software glitz to cause this.

Ladies, it would help if you would at least list the name of the kit and designer within your description [main box in upload]. Many times I will want to look at the kit when I see a page I like. The Kit name and Designer name within the descritption would allow us to look it up in the store. Thanks.

britnkaysmemaw2
12-08-2012, 04:46 PM
Yes, Kay.....this is a glitch in the system, but they are working on it.

Listing the kit name and product description in the Description box is a big help!

If you have any questions on what we mean, just check out the ST GALLERY (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=629). These gals are a great source of info, and are all using this method so we can see the awesome products they are using!

Bright Eyes
12-08-2012, 05:28 PM
Cathy, I was sure that the team behind the scenes is working on it. They do a fantastic job under pressure and my hat is off to them!

I will encouraging the players in my challenges to put the kit name and designers name in the description in addition to the in the link box. Found a couple of kits I was interested in getting after seeing some pages... but no way to know which kit/designer it was as all that was there was the broken links.

Thanks for a quick reply to let me know that they are working on correcting this.

Els AW
01-05-2013, 04:25 AM
I did notice this!
For the LOTD I always put the link to the store in.
Even when the link is in the Gallery, I check if it works.
Often it says "not found", but the weird thing is when you search through Designer and name of the kit, it is there!
And weird enough: the link is the same as the link not working!!

Hope it will be fixed :wink: