PDA

View Full Version : Question

sweetdreamer
11-16-2012, 04:11 PM
Hello,

I have a question and I am hoping that someone will tell me the answer.

On November 4 I made a purchase of $15.98 and put in the coupon code to see how many downloads there would be for this month's Harvest Wonder. I never downloaded it. Since then I made 9 purchases. Now when I go to my order's history, I see the purchase but there isn't a download button. My question is am I looking in the right place? If not, would you please direct me to the right place?

I am so determined to get Harvest Wonder since I would like to enter a challenge.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you. :)

Andrea
11-16-2012, 04:16 PM
Most of the download links expire after about 5 days. You can write to support@godigitalscrapbooking.com and ask them to reset the download links for your order#. Make sure to include your order#. They are usually pretty good about things like that, especially if it has only been a short time. :)

Hello,

I have a question and I am hoping that someone will tell me the answer.

On November 4 I made a purchase of $15.98 and put in the coupon code to see how many downloads there would be for this month's Harvest Wonder. I never downloaded it. Since then I made 9 purchases. Now when I go to my order's history, I see the purchase but there isn't a download button. My question is am I looking in the right place? If not, would you please direct me to the right place?

I am so determined to get Harvest Wonder since I would like to enter a challenge.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you. :)

sweetdreamer
11-16-2012, 04:50 PM
Thank you so much for answering my question. Yesterday I made a $109 purchase and GDS gave me the Harvest Wonder coupon but when I entered it in the checkout it said that I could only use the coupon once.

But I am glad to know that the downloads are only available for 5 days. I'll keep that in mind for future purchases.

Thank you again. :)

Els AW
11-16-2012, 10:32 PM
When you do order in the same month for more then $ 10,= and get the collab twice, you can ask Debra for another code, so you can get an older collab!

britnkaysmemaw2
11-17-2012, 05:55 AM
Glad that all is now fixed for you, and can't wait to see all your beautiful creations in the Gallery and Forums!

Thanks for being a loyal customer and GDS member!