PDA

View Full Version : Update on TraciJ *Updated on Pg3*

CrayonQueen
07-09-2007, 08:22 PM
Traci had her baby today.....Hayes was born by C-section and he was 9lbs 9oz and was 20.5 inches long. He was taken to a different hospital due to an irregular heartbeat, and he even stopped breathing for a little while. I gather that Traci is fine, although she must be an emotional mess right now thinking about her baby. Please keep them in your thoughts...

KattyZak
07-09-2007, 09:30 PM
Thanks for update, Patti.

yvonnew
07-09-2007, 10:25 PM
Thank you very much for letting us know. Will say a prayer for her and her family.

twirlyjoy
07-09-2007, 10:43 PM
Thanks for letting us know :)

MamaB
07-10-2007, 01:55 AM
Will keep them in prayer - thanks for the update!

HollyS
07-10-2007, 03:40 AM
Will definately be praying!

ABitDaffy
07-10-2007, 05:29 AM
Thanks for the update! I'll be keeping both of them and her entire family in my prayers!

alfenner
07-10-2007, 05:49 AM
Oh my goodness, I was wondering how things were. Poor thing, she's more than ready to have life back to some sense of normal. Praying for little Hayes! Thanks for the update!

Helen
07-10-2007, 06:20 AM
Thanks for the update. Please keep us posted.

Our prayers are with them.

Good thing she finally had him! Pretty soon he would have been over 10 lbs.

Congratulations Traci!

Cherry47
07-10-2007, 06:49 AM
Thanks for the update. I will definitely keep they family and Hayes in my prayers.

yin
07-10-2007, 06:50 AM
My prayers are definitely with you and Hayes, Traci.

tborntreger
07-10-2007, 07:04 AM
yes, thanks for hte update. I was starting to worry. I'll send some prayers up for them both!

bdjeepers
07-10-2007, 07:26 AM
Traci had her baby today.....Hayes was born by C-section and he was 9lbs 9oz and was 20.5 inches long. He was taken to a different hospital due to an irregular heartbeat, and he even stopped breathing for a little while. I gather that Traci is fine, although she must be an emotional mess right now thinking about her baby. Please keep them in your thoughts...

Thanks, Patty. I'll have them both foremost in my thoughts and wish them nothing but the very best.

ScrappinBikerChick
07-10-2007, 07:41 AM
prayers for Traci, Hayes & the whole family!!

babydoe
07-10-2007, 09:43 AM
He's a big boy. Hope all goes well with him and he and mom are back together soon. My thoughts a prayers are with them.

Maisie
07-10-2007, 10:07 AM
Wow! I bet Traci is freaking out.
But she'll be with him as soon as the hospital releases her, I'm sure.
Saying some prayers for little Hayes!

gigichet
07-10-2007, 12:48 PM
thank you for the update and I will be keeping them both and the family in my prayers...

Darla
07-10-2007, 06:30 PM
I will be keeping Traci and Hayes and her family in my prayers!!!

babyofmine
07-10-2007, 08:42 PM
Thanks for the update. She and baby are in my prayers and thoughts.

saraschlick
07-11-2007, 06:02 AM
Thank you so much for the update! My thoughts and prayers and with Traci, Little Hayes and their family.

Robbi1
07-11-2007, 06:11 AM
My prayers be withTraci and her family and baby, thanks for keeping us updated too!

Joyagg
07-11-2007, 06:49 AM
I'll be praying too - I had something similar to that when my oldest DD was born and she was moved 1 hour away. I am pleased to say that she is now 23 and doing great. Traci, Hayes and family are in my prayers.

crops2dawn
07-11-2007, 07:55 AM
First I want to say Congrats!!! secondly.. I will keep you and your family in my prayers!

MaggieMae
07-11-2007, 08:20 AM
Congratulations, Traci! All will go well with so many prayers going up for you and Hayes!!

bdjeepers
07-11-2007, 07:15 PM
I just felt the need to send Traci some more love.....I hope things are going well for you and Hayes. We miss you, girl.

CrayonQueen
07-12-2007, 10:11 AM
I just got a PM from Traci's daughter.....Traci is home from the hospital, is and doing fine (under the circumstances) and little Hayes will be in the hospital until at least friday.

Just wanted to give you guys the heads ups......

KattyZak
07-12-2007, 10:26 AM
Thanks Patti again. I have been wondering and praying.

TraciJ
07-12-2007, 11:55 AM
Hey all, just wanted to give you an update myself, since an update from my friend wasn't allowed, even though it wasn't even on site!

Hayes was born at 6:28 on the 9th of July. We'd gone in in the morning for the regular weekly check-up .. and his heart rate was at 193, so over to the hospital we were sent. They did a non stress test there, and his heart rate was very erratic, so they decided to do the c-section that day instead of waiting a week to get it done.
Good thing they did! His heart rate was still erratic when he came out, and shortly after that, he turned blue and stopped breathing.
They rushed him off to a hospital that has a N ICU, and they told us that he's got an infection running through him. They had him on oxygen for a while, and that's what the marks on his little face are from, he was allergic to the tape

http://justforthescrapofit.com/TraciShares/HayesMichael.jpg

After getting off the oxygen, they lowered his IV drip .. and he's shown no signs of wanting to eat, so they had to give him a feeding tube! Now he's in an oxygen tent (looks kinda like a cake dome, doesn't it??) because they found a pneumothorax around one lung .. and he's still running an infection, so he's quite a mess! I didn't even get to hold him today because taking him out of the oxygen could have been dangerous to him!

http://justforthescrapofit.com/TraciShares/Hayes071207.jpg

Please, everyone, keep those working on him in your prayers. May God's hands be on them so that he can feel God's hands through them. I know that I could never do the job that they are doing!

bdjeepers
07-12-2007, 12:07 PM
We're all pulling for little Hayes, Traci! He's such a beautiful boy! Thank you for letting us know - all us moms and grandmoms and sisters, daughters and nieces - we're all here for both of you, I know, and sending our prayers for Hayes' quick recovery.

Maisie
07-12-2007, 12:19 PM
Ah Traci,
I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes!
How scary for you. He's so cute! I can tell he looks like you already.
I'm praying everything goes well and you can take him home tomorrow.
{{{{HUGS}}}}

gigichet
07-12-2007, 12:26 PM
Awwwww....Traci he is just beautiful. I am keep you and Hayes in my prayers. Hopefully he will be at home with you all very soon.

ABitDaffy
07-12-2007, 12:34 PM
Traci, he's simply beautiful! I'll keep him, and the NICU doctors and nurses, and you & your whole family in my prayers.

ThoughtfilledMe
07-12-2007, 12:37 PM
Traci,

I just wanted to let you know my thoughts and prayers are with your entire family. When my son was born he was rushed to the NICU as well with lung and heart problems. Those were the longest days of my life until he was out of the woods. I'm glad you've gotten a chance to hold him even if you couldn't today. I had to wait a week to hold my son for the first time and as mothers it's almost impossible for us to see our children sick and not hold them close.

Suzette

Debra
07-12-2007, 01:10 PM
Congratulations and little Hayes will be in my prayers. Hope he's home with you soon!

babyofmine
07-12-2007, 02:37 PM
Hayes and Traci, you are in my prayers. Poor little guy! He sure looks like a fighter, though. :)

mosser77
07-12-2007, 02:54 PM
Thanks for the update, Traci. We miss you.

He's a beautiful little boy - and a big'un too! Can you imagine one more week!!

We are praying hard.

((((Hugs))))

HollyS
07-12-2007, 06:22 PM
Congratulations on welcoming him into the world! You'll have him in your arms in no time with all the prayers and positive vibes we are all sending you!

yin
07-12-2007, 06:31 PM
Oh Traci, I'm hanging on the edge for you and Hayes!! I can't imagine what your heart must be like right now.. sending prayers to God for Hayes, you and your family, and all the doctors and nurses. May he be home good and strong really really quickly. Lots of love, yin

twoboyz00
07-12-2007, 08:00 PM
Praying that all goes well for little Hayes. What a cutie!

Darla
07-12-2007, 08:50 PM
Continuing to say prayers for little Hayes and family!!! He sure is a big guy and definitely a TOTAL CUTIE!! Keep us posted on how he is doing and I hope he is able to come home very soon!!!

KattyZak
07-12-2007, 09:41 PM
Hayes is beautiful and such a big fella. And all that hair. Wow! He looks to be a fighter. You, Hayes and the rest of the family will be in my prayers.
Thanks for the update!
Hugs!

twirlyjoy
07-12-2007, 10:44 PM
awww how gorgeous is he - will continue praying for you all :)

saraschlick
07-13-2007, 09:43 AM
He is absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for the update. I will be praying for strength for little Hayes and may God guide the hands of his doctors and nurses so he gets strong!

Make sure you are taking care of yourself, too, Traci!

Sara

sillyleann
07-13-2007, 12:20 PM
He is so adorable! I will be praying for you too. I have faith that you will be on the other side of this holding your little guy with only a memory of what was. Hang in there! This is never easy. Yes, praise the Lord that we have access to such fantastic medical care.

Helen
07-13-2007, 05:23 PM
Awwww! Just saw this - I thought it was the same old thread - what a cutie he is with all that hair - forget the newborn clothes - he'll go right into the 0-3 month size.

It must be TERRIBLE for you to not to be able to hold him!!!!!!!!

My prayers and thoughts are with you and Hayes - and the rest of your family for what they must be going through.

It sounds like he is getting top notch care - just a few more days - and he'll be able to come home - I'm sure.

Hang in there - and thanks for the posting on one of my layouts - boy did that shock me - you just couldn't stay away for long! HA HA!

LOVE and HUGS to you from me!

Great photos! keep them coming!
PS - Babette's been doing page layouts with photos of your kids - so we have been able to get our 'traci's kids' fix while you've been out - thanks to Babette.

korib
07-13-2007, 10:39 PM
man, Traci, I wish I could wave a magic wand and make it all better...will send some prayers in your direction...
do remember to get some rest yourself (because that is oh, so easy to do!?!) ...you've been through a lot, too, and that cutey pie will be demanding lots more from you soon!