PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else Getting An Error When Uploading Layouts?

MunchkinsMom
10-27-2012, 12:54 PM
For the past two days when I try to upload a layout I get this message:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /photopost/bulkupload.php on this server.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

My image does end up in que though so I can go in after and fill in all the details and submit it fine. Just really annoying and if you don't know to how to go around it, it could affect those entering the Supreme Team Contest.

Els AW
10-27-2012, 01:09 PM
Did you check the size of the photo?
I remember I once got such a message, trying to upload a 3600x3600 lay-out!

I see that is not the problem, since you can edit and upload...
I don't know!

britnkaysmemaw2
10-27-2012, 01:15 PM
Others are having the same problem.

I have PM'd Debra about this!

Here is what one of the ST XIV Contestants did to get her layout uploaded:

"I tried to upload, got the error message, then pressed back in my browser, ending up at the upload page where I've entered my information the first time. Right at the top - username, image types, max file size; there's a space where it says Images in your queue. I clicked on the red underlined 1, and it took me to the bulk upload page"

Hope this helps for others until we hear back from Debra!

Debra
10-27-2012, 03:27 PM
My.. the gremlins are sure having fun with us this weekend!

We're working on this issue to resolve as soon as possible.

Thank you to everyone for your patience and we'll be back with a status update asap!

britnkaysmemaw2
10-27-2012, 04:07 PM
Yeah......thanks Debra!

Luckily we have some tech savvy gals here who have been able to figure ways around the problem! :)

Bright Eyes
10-27-2012, 09:01 PM
Well, that work around isn't happening now.... it won't even put it into the queue. Guess I will try again tomorrow. Hope they can get the bugs worked out before too long.

Julieintn
10-28-2012, 10:55 AM
Thank you for the info how to get my layout processed!! I was getting this same error and had no clue how to get it uploaded.

Your work-around worked for me once I refreshed the page, and finally did see it in my que. :)

britnkaysmemaw2
10-28-2012, 11:01 AM
Glad the work-around is helping for all of us.

When I just tried to upload to the gallery, I got a totally white screen after I hit the upload button. If you refresh your gallery page, you then can see the 1 in the images in que, and can then proceed with upload from there!

Debra knows, and they are working on this!

PattyB
10-28-2012, 11:45 AM
Thanks so much for the updates and the work around, I discovered it by accident, LOL! :laugh:

britnkaysmemaw2
10-28-2012, 12:24 PM
Well, was able to upload to the gallery just now with No problems!!!!! YEAH!

But....still can't get my image to show up in the gallery using Insert Image. Still getting a 404 error/forbidden.

I am using Manage attachements....these gremlins haven't fooled us, LOL!

hivart
10-28-2012, 12:38 PM
I can't do anything even by refreshing ...always the same error message!
Doesn't matter, I just wanted to play with you, it's not so important!
Thanks for your message, Cathy,
friendly from France,
Cath

Debra
10-28-2012, 12:47 PM
We are still working on this issue. Thank you everyone for your patience. We will let you know when resolved.

6grand
10-28-2012, 01:00 PM
Well, was able to upload to the gallery just now with No problems!!!!! YEAH!

But....still can't get my image to show up in the gallery using Insert Image. Still getting a 404 error/forbidden.

I am using Manage attachements....these gremlins haven't fooled us, LOL!

Cathy - where do I find Manage attachments?
I'm uploaded in the gallery but not in the forum thread.
Gotta love gremlins and computers LOL!!!:twitcy:

Bright Eyes
10-28-2012, 01:17 PM
Glad the work-around is helping for all of us.

When I just tried to upload to the gallery, I got a totally white screen after I hit the upload button. If you refresh your gallery page, you then can see the 1 in the images in que, and can then proceed with upload from there!

Debra knows, and they are working on this!

Yeah, I am having the same issue. My solution is to put my page not only in the gallery but on my photo-sharing site, then I can do a direct insert using the [ img ] code from it. Still can't link to the gallery, either so just copy the code and put it in the reply without trying to link it to anything. Once everything is back to normal, I will go back and edit it all to get it the way it should be.

hivart
10-28-2012, 01:41 PM
I've uploaded my page in the gallery, without description first and it works!
After reading this post by 6grand, I tried:
Don't know if this had anything to do with it but... I reduced the image size and did not put any info in the description box until after it was uploaded.
here is my Autumn Belle:
..........well maybe I'll be able to link later.It is in the gallery though!! lol :)
cath

britnkaysmemaw2
10-28-2012, 09:18 PM
Cathy - where do I find Manage attachments?
I'm uploaded in the gallery but not in the forum thread.
Gotta love gremlins and computers LOL!!!:twitcy:

It is under Additional Options....below your Submit Reply button!