PDA

View Full Version : Will be Away

twirlyjoy
07-05-2007, 07:54 AM
Just to let you all know that I won't be around much over the next 2 or 3 days, and definitely not at all on Saturday! All three of my girls are dancing in a dance show on Saturday - 2 shows to audiences of about 600, and I am helping behind the scenes all day. I am actually very proud because Lucie has been chosen out of all of the 200-ish dancers to introduce the whole show at the beginning!! Tomorrow there is also loads of preparation needed with costumes etc, so prolly won't be here much then either!

Am sure there will be lots for me to catch up on after the weekend :)

gigichet
07-05-2007, 09:49 AM
oh cool...have fun Joy and take plenty of pictures...we will miss you

lacyrenfro
07-05-2007, 10:17 AM
Tell the girls congragulations from all of us!:vb_chirolp_iei::dancing::curtsey:

twirlyjoy
07-05-2007, 11:20 AM
oh cool...have fun Joy and take plenty of pictures...we will miss you

I would so love to be able to take photos, but we aren't allowed - child protection gone too far as far as I'm concerned, but thats the rules!

But, we will get a dvd of the whole show to remember it by - the one they did last Feb was fantastic - even got shown to our friends in canada!!

Helen
07-05-2007, 11:41 AM
wow - what an honor - congratulations to your daughter!
Have fun!

HollyS
07-05-2007, 12:56 PM
Good luck Joy!

babydoe
07-05-2007, 01:51 PM
If you get the video, I know you can have individual pictures made from that. When I was at TWU, I almost always videotaped graduation and I know several of my students used the video to have pictures made and they turned out very well.

twirlyjoy
07-05-2007, 11:48 PM
If you get the video, I know you can have individual pictures made from that. When I was at TWU, I almost always videotaped graduation and I know several of my students used the video to have pictures made and they turned out very well.

oooh thanks for that info - will look into it once we get the dvd :)