PDA

View Full Version : Can Someone help me with ACDcee

Cherry47
07-05-2007, 06:42 AM
I have the program and would like to organize my kits etc. This is the most confusing program I have ever encountered. Their site isn't much better with tutorials. Is there a link that someone can give me to help me learn how to organize my stuff in laymans terms? I would appreciate any help given. Thank you in advance. :pcguru:

mosser77
07-05-2007, 07:03 AM
Have you tried Digi Scrap Info? This is the best place for info I've found!

http://www.digiscrapinfo.com/dsiwiki/DigiScrapInfo

CrayonQueen
07-05-2007, 08:21 AM
I second the recomendation to digi scrap info! I was also a bit daunted when I first got ACDsee, however after going through their forums, and tutorials, I was able to organize all of my digi supplies (I have 10+ gigs worth of stuff).

I have posted a few questions on their site, and always received a quick response. HTH and good luck with your organizing!!:D

Cherry47
07-05-2007, 09:09 AM
Thanks so much everyone. I must be sick. I have it bad since I've started digi-scrapping. I've done plenty of digital pages and printed them out in 8X8. I have about 70G worth of stuff on a external HD. I think I'm sick. I just buy and buy and download and download. I'm going to organize before I purchase another kit.

mosser77
07-05-2007, 10:43 AM
Just FYI, it's a time consuming venture. I started using ACDSee a couple months ago, and I'm STILL trying to get all my stuff organized! I know it will be worth it once I do.

Pahina722
07-07-2007, 08:51 PM
Yes---Digi Scrap Info is definitely the place to go to get answers about ACDSee. I downloaded the trial version of it and couldn't figure out anything until I read DSI's tutorials and asked a couple of questions.

I have to 'fess up that I let my trial lapse, but I fully intend to purchase the program. There are just sooooo many cute kits out there that I want to get FIRST.