PDA

View Full Version : Where is Traci????????

Helen
07-03-2007, 05:12 AM
Hey Traci - where are you? Haven't seen you around here for a couple of days - wonder if that means you are FINALLY having the baby Hayes???

HUGS and prayers that everything goes well for you with the delivery!
We miss you here!:roses::roses::roses:

bdjeepers
07-03-2007, 05:46 AM
I was wondering, too, and looking for Traci yesterday! D Day wishes from me, too!

anitastreet
07-03-2007, 06:19 AM
oh, do check in..hope all is well....how exciting, a new baby!

TraciJ
07-03-2007, 06:30 AM
I'm still here, unfortunately ... My hands are so swollen that it hurts to type and be on the computer .. so I read and don't answer ... scrapping is even impossible!

Thanks for the well wishes though! If I don't go into labor before July 16th, then that's the day!

saraschlick
07-03-2007, 06:32 AM
Awww, Traci!! So sorry to hear about the swelling. I hope you and Baby remain healthy. Keep your chin up and enjoy every last moment, as hard as it seems.

But seriously, I would love for Baby to come on my birthday (today!) so get crackin!! :twitcy:

Sara

ABitDaffy
07-03-2007, 06:47 AM
Awww, Traci! The swelling is my absolute least favorite part of pregnancy!

Keeping you in my prayers - Has Hayes turned yet or do we still need to be praying for flips?

Let us know if there's anything we can do to make your days seem shorter!

Helen
07-03-2007, 06:55 AM
Awww - so sorry you're swelling up - hugs!!!!!!!!:nurse::nurse::nurse:

TraciJ
07-03-2007, 06:58 AM
There's nothing ANYONE can do to make days shorter ... He's not flipped yet and is still causing me grave pain!

I'm just a miserable person right now ... but I still like reading all the posts! It's easy to click, just not to type :laugh:

HollyS
07-03-2007, 07:01 AM
Hang in there Traci....this phase will past soon and you'll be holding that little bundle of joy soon!!!

KattyZak
07-03-2007, 07:09 AM
It'll come quick now! At longest not even 2 weeks. =]

Debra
07-03-2007, 07:34 AM
Traci you poor thing... you really have my sympathy! Longest dang days (and nights) of your life I'm sure!

Hope baby Hayes turns soon and you go into labor quick!! Have you taken a look at the boards over at about(dot)com? lots of fun reading there.. even tips on ways to get yourself into labor.. hehe... don't try any of it... but like bill cosby says... "There are times... when no one is looking... that you will give the rediculous a try!"...

Hugs!

Debra
07-03-2007, 07:37 AM
Oh.. and have to say... This is SO Exciting... our very first Baby here at GDS! We are all here wishing you, daddy, baby Hayes and his siblings... a safe and wonderfully happy time hopefully coming SOON!

twirlyjoy
07-03-2007, 07:48 AM
oh you poor thing - I sooooooo feel for you. I can still remember what I was feeling like this time 11 years ago - my eldest dd is 11 on 19th July, and I was in pretty much the same situation - swelling and generally having had enough :)

bbhartley
07-03-2007, 07:59 AM
Warmest thoughts and prayers are with you for a quick and safe delivery!

Maisie
07-03-2007, 09:11 AM
Aw... poor Traci!!! I really do feel for you!!!
Just when you can't feel any worse, it'll be over!!!
Have a fun holiday! Or try to!

bdjeepers
07-03-2007, 01:33 PM
I'm sooo sorry you aren't feeling well and hoping that this will be over soon, then forgotten as you welcome your new son! We're all so anxious to see him; he's going to have so many extra mommies and grandmommies here! Just get as comfortable as you can and let everyone pamper you. Feel better really soon, 'cause we all miss you!

Love4Scrap
07-03-2007, 06:46 PM
AWWW DEAR TRACI !~ I WAS READING ALL THAT HAD BEEN POSTED HERE AND SEE THAT EVERYONE HERE HAS BEAT ME TO THE WELL WISHING , BUT I DO MEAN THE SAME AND IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT ANY OF US CAN DO , JUST LET US KNOW AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF IT !` I KNOW THAT THE SWELLING IS THE WORSE PART AND RIGHT NOW THATS THE PAIN FACTOR , BUT IT WILL GET BETTER AND THAT BUNDLE OF JOY WILL BE HERE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT!` PRAYERS , LOVE THOUGHTS(TWINS CALL IT THAT),AND THE BEST GDS WELL WISHES FROM THIS SIDE OF TEXAS ... WE WILL BE THINKING OF YOU DAILY !`

Daneta and Twins

babyofmine
07-04-2007, 07:41 AM
Traci, I'm glad you can check up on us even though you're in discomfort. but, oh, it's so worth it, eh? LOL can't hardly wait to see the new wee one when he finally arrives. :D

babyofmine
07-04-2007, 07:56 AM
Oh, and I found this icon that reminded me of you. :D
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t101/bom_jp/336f1769.jpg