PDA

View Full Version : Scrapper of the Week ! April 13, 2012

mama4bears
06-13-2012, 11:17 AM
Scrapper of the Week! June 13, 2012

Meet Cee! You will find Cee many places at GDS. Here is where you can find her gallery: gallery link (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=30422)

1). How and when did you get into digi-scrapping?
started on a crafting site about 6 years ago, and saw digital scrapping, one lady had a site with a challenge- i had no kits so just sent in blank papers coloured from the photo and got my first kit,then went to DASISIE which liked my photos and sold them for a bit which wasnt very successful so went to the digital scrapping side instead. Started on CTs about 3 years ago on a variety of sites and with a variety of designers

2). Where are you from and tell us a little about yourself; where you're from and perhaps about your family?
I live in rural North Yorkshire in the Uk,with my husband. I have two sons, one at Uni and one at sixth form who is still living at home. I am in my late fifties and am a fulltime carer for my youngest son.
My family and my home are the most important things to me . I like gardening- we are extending our garden at the moment, birdwatching, photography, reading and working for CTs digiscrapping.

3). If you could travel to any place in the world where would you go, with whom and why?
I am a homebird, really quite happy in Yorkshire, but if
I could be zoomed up to a spot in the world it would be to Canada and I would arrange to meet three ladies, Debbie, Peggy and Sue I became internet friends with from Daisie, one from Canada and two from the USA.

4). What will you purchase with your winning coupon?
No idea I will keep it for when I see a new kit which makes me go "just gotta have that"

5). What's your very best favorite food?
I dont know really, I suppose I am a meat, potato and veg sort of lady. I love cheesecake at special occasions.

6). How much time to you digi-scrap per week?
Loads especially during the day when my son is at college

7). What program do you use? I used Picture It and DIP for a very long time but when I joined the CT here at Christmas I changed over to PSE8, which came on my laptop

8). What would you rather have, more time or more money? Neither really I am happy just the way I am

9). What do you love most about digi-scrapping?
I love creating the layouts the most of all- it is absorbing and gives me a real sense of achievement . It gives me a real kick if I get comments on them in galleries and the occasional GSO really makes my day!!

10). What layout are you most proud of creating and why (share a link, please)?[/QUOTE]That is a hard one, but I think this one, not chosen for its technical brilliance
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/...-swan&cat=50It was done a couple of years ago- but it portrays one of the best days of my life- its the journaling and photos that make this layout-its the day I became a swan! I have done quite a few much better layouts of my wedding since then but its the sentiment behind this one that will win every time.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/data/500/garden_days_gallery.jpghttp://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/data/757/RICHARD.jpg

PattyB
06-13-2012, 11:25 AM
Congrats Claire! I really enjoyed reading your answers, and you have such a beautiful gallery!

britnkaysmemaw2
06-13-2012, 11:47 AM
Congrats Claire! Loved reading more about you!

criostirado
06-13-2012, 12:09 PM
Congratulations Claire!!! I am always admiring your layouts! You do beautiful work!! Enjoy spending your coupon!!!

bombalurina59
06-13-2012, 12:28 PM
Congratulations, Claire! I really enjoyed reading about you and your family and home. I love all your creations - you're a very talented scrapper!

cee
06-13-2012, 01:14 PM
well thanks everyone
I was thrilled to be chosen
I have been and spent my coupon already- I have started a layout and will get it uploaded tomorrow
Claire

elysah
06-13-2012, 06:29 PM
Congatulations Claire, well deserved !!! I loved reading all about you !

Art for Scrapbooking
06-13-2012, 08:25 PM
Congratulations Claire Thanks for sharing yourself with us. I am enjoying your gallery.:love-smiley-011:

donakat
06-14-2012, 01:59 AM
Thanks for letting us get to know you better, and great to see you recognized!