PDA

View Full Version : The perfect community!

HollyS
06-21-2007, 08:58 AM
GDS can't thank our community enough for all their involvement, encouragement and support of our Designers! GDS is always looking for ways to improve so we'd love to hear ideas from you that would make GDS a perfect community for you! And don't be bashful about telling us things that you don't like about our site cuz constructive criticism is always a help! Bring on the comments and suggestions please!!!!

angelfaye
06-21-2007, 09:32 AM
i can't think of a single thing i'd change - i love it here!

ABitDaffy
06-21-2007, 09:36 AM
I really wish people here were nicer! ROFL!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Seriously, I've been out roaming around other sites today, just looking around, trying to bump up anything GDS I see. And it feels like I've been out in the cold, cold rain and coming back here is like coming home to a warm house with a fire in the fireplace and a cup of hot chocolate on the arm of the chair. And yes, I know that's a bad metaphor when most of us are dealing with temps in the 90s!

I don't know of anywhere else that designers and site owners take such an interest in the people who come to the site.

Just keep up the good work! I'll try and think of some CC later....if I can....

mosser77
06-21-2007, 05:49 PM
I love it here, but I agree with Daffy...sure wish there were some nice people around!:laugh:

The only thing I can think of is that I'd like to have a wishlist option in the store...add to cart, add to wishlist. Might come in handy at Christmastime, too...I wouldn't be speechless when people ask what I want!

alfenner
06-21-2007, 05:58 PM
Ditto Erin's suggestions..........the other thing would be that if I add something to my cart it will stay there for next time I log in to the store.........and I guess I already commented about being able to see how many times your page has been favorited (I think that's in the site suggestions thread).........otherwise I love it here!!! Thank you all for such a wonderful place!

crops2dawn
06-21-2007, 06:12 PM
This is really a great place!!! And the FRIENDLIEST PEEPS ever in here! There is one thing that I would love and that would be when adding layouts in the gallery, that you could add more than 1 at a time. Not sure if ya have any control of that or not. But thats the only thing I can think of. I really love coming here and seeing all the fantastic work done here. I have been to other sites and must tell ya all that the layouts in this gallery are the best I have seen anywhere!!!!

tborntreger
06-21-2007, 07:11 PM
All I can think of is a wish list!!! It would free up all the notecards and post it notes on my desk LOL!!!!!

Maisie
06-21-2007, 07:15 PM
I can't think of a thing...

babyofmine
06-21-2007, 09:57 PM
Going off what crops2dawn said:
THE FRIENDLIEST PEEPS WITHOUT ANY CREEPS! :vb_chirolp_iei: :laugh:

I second (or is it fifth?) the idea of adding the wishlist to the store. :D

HollyS
06-22-2007, 07:24 AM
Ladies, thanks for the suggestions so far! I looked into a wishlist feature a few months ago and wasn't satisfied with what I found...I'll keep on looking :)

Any ideas for new challenges? Hard to find info or what's going on?

angelfaye
06-22-2007, 12:01 PM
Okay - I racked my brains after my first posting to this thread, and as well as the wish list and permanent cart - I thought of something!
How about being able to opt into threads instead of having to remember to opt out! Getting the messages in my email means there are fewer surprises when i check out my pages and stuff!!!!
Just a thought!
love the site!!!
love and light
faye
x:laugh:

jillybean
06-22-2007, 12:49 PM
Love the site!! The challenges are great--they're very inspiring to get me to do new layouts!!

I love the forums that are just helpful hints-- good sites to find fonts, etc. And I love the new tutorials section!!! Maybe get more of those, too :)

Thank you to the designers and all those who are the brains behind this website--you all work so hard!!!!!!!!!

KattyZak
06-22-2007, 12:54 PM
I agree with Angel, opt in option instead of automatic.
You guys all do an awesome job.

alfenner
06-22-2007, 01:01 PM
I also think it may be good to have a homepage, where there's simply a little intro, welcome, info, a I think a little ditty about the DD would grab people's attention! hehe.......then have the navigation menu's at the top.

KellsBells
06-24-2007, 07:10 PM
Amy I agree with you ... like a daily update page that hooks people in and then a link to the forums etc

Cheers

yvonnew
06-24-2007, 09:56 PM
I must say this is definately real friendly. the designers here are so friendly. I love supporting them by buying their items.

I really can not think of anything new. I absolutely love it here. Holly you all have such a wonderful community.

tborntreger
07-01-2007, 12:57 PM
Is there a way to do bulk upload here that I don't know about? Hehehe. Just curious.

Helen
07-01-2007, 01:30 PM
I also think it may be good to have a homepage, where there's simply a little intro, welcome, info, a I think a little ditty about the DD would grab people's attention! hehe.......then have the navigation menu's at the top.

There is a home page - here it is - http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/forum/cmps_index.php

did you mean something in addition to this?

ditto for me on wishlist.