PDA

View Full Version : What tune is stuck in your head?

daybreakscraps
06-05-2012, 04:00 PM
I have been humming "Somebody That I Used to Know" all afternoon...I don't even particularly like that song lol. What song is making you crazy right now?

Debra
06-05-2012, 05:02 PM
My munchkins on a Grease kick and the whole household's been singing "better shape up, cuz I need a man"... "You're the one that I want...ooo...oooo...ooo"..

cringing.. back to work for me now~!

oh and thank you... singing it again :head_hurts_kr:

Amanda
06-05-2012, 06:23 PM
I hava a particular taste in music(well, ok, in everything)- but the song for the Lowe's commercial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUFDFePer_c) really is adorable- love the quirky tune and the lyrics are great! "Oooooo-uioooooo, Ooooo-uiooooo.... It don't matter if it's rainin', nothin' can phase me, I make my own sunshine! " :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: So, I guess it isn't driving me crazy- just running round and round in my head. Makes me smile!

scrapn4christ
06-05-2012, 06:51 PM
The Newsboys have a new song out ... Gods Not Dead. I love driving my daughter crazy cause she thinks I've totally flipped my lid besides "EMBARRASSING" her...lol... Part of the lyrics is My God's not dead, he's surely alive, he's living on the inside, roaring like a lion. Well when it gets to the roaring part, I actually roar. I love watching her turn red & say mooommm, & walk away. :D

mama4bears
06-05-2012, 08:27 PM
Love the Newsboys and love that song!

bombalurina59
06-05-2012, 11:38 PM
Oh Tammy, you really crack me up! :laugh:

The Newsboys have a new song out ... Gods Not Dead. I love driving my daughter crazy cause she thinks I've totally flipped my lid besides "EMBARRASSING" her...lol... Part of the lyrics is My God's not dead, he's surely alive, he's living on the inside, roaring like a lion. Well when it gets to the roaring part, I actually roar. I love watching her turn red & say mooommm, & walk away. :D

daybreakscraps
06-06-2012, 07:24 AM
Lol! I love embarrassing my daughter. I make up silly little songs and sing loudly around the house. Debra, that's hilarious and now I've got that Grease song stuck in my head!

mama4bears
06-06-2012, 08:55 AM
I've been hearing "awesome God" by Rich Mullins It has always been a favorite of mine. Rich Mullins went to college here and we saw him in concert many times, I loved worshiping with him. At the end of his concerts this was always one of the songs! Our Youth Minister was at a conference in Colorado when Rich wrote the song. Phil's hotel room was right down the hall where he wrote it!

JAB
06-06-2012, 09:40 AM
" Toniiiiiiiiiiight, We are youuuuuung- So let's set the world on fire......"

CAN'T GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD..... I have no idea why it's even in my head. My kids don't even know/sing it. ugh...

Debra- I would rather sing grease!!! LOVE it :)

scrapn4christ
06-06-2012, 06:28 PM
I've been hearing "awesome God" by Rich Mullins It has always been a favorite of mine. Rich Mullins went to college here and we saw him in concert many times, I loved worshiping with him. At the end of his concerts this was always one of the songs! Our Youth Minister was at a conference in Colorado when Rich wrote the song. Phil's hotel room was right down the hall where he wrote it!

O how awesome Pam. I would love to see him in concert. I bet that is an experience your Youth Minister will never forget. :biggrin:

daybreakscraps
06-07-2012, 08:31 AM
Today it seems my tune is Amazing Grace, I'll take that :).

Debra
06-12-2012, 07:46 AM
Today it seems my tune is Amazing Grace, I'll take that :).

An all time favorite! :love-smiley-011:

EAL
06-12-2012, 10:22 AM
The song stuck in my head is 'Henery the 8th, I am' by Hermen & the Hermits (Peter Noone), mostly cuz my daughter was at work and they kept playing it over and over again for senior day, so she thought she would call, put me on hold and have it play to me to share the fact that it was driving her crazy, rolmbo.
Guess it's pay back for all the times I got it stuck in her head, lol kids!

Art for Scrapbooking
06-12-2012, 02:29 PM
The song stuck in my head is 'Henery the 8th, I am' by Hermen & the Hermits (Peter Noone), mostly cuz my daughter was at work and they kept playing it over and over again for senior day, so she thought she would call, put me on hold and have it play to me to share the fact that it was driving her crazy, rolmbo.
Guess it's pay back for all the times I got it stuck in her head, lol kids!

How kind of your daughter lol. Now it is stuck in my head. haven't heard that one for years. :laugh: