PDA

View Full Version : Gallery Question

criostirado
05-28-2012, 03:04 PM
Im all confused with the gallery.

Ok...now if when I upload I put the items in the member's gallery AND one of my folders..does that count as TWO uploads?

Reason I am asking is I always seem to get a message saying I have exceeded my upload allowance...but it always gives me a wacky number. Like today it says "You have exceeded your upload limit of 16 images per day." But I only uploaded 9 l/os yesterday....but I have had it give me some really out there numbers like 24 and 36....when I haven't even gotten to 15! Am I just nuts?? Wait...don't answer that!

I would appreciate any help you could give me!!

Thanks!!

daybreakscraps
06-16-2012, 02:40 PM
I wish I had an answer for you. I'm sure someone will have a solution. Hang in there!

Debra
06-16-2012, 08:08 PM
Im all confused with the gallery.

Ok...now if when I upload I put the items in the member's gallery AND one of my folders..does that count as TWO uploads?

Reason I am asking is I always seem to get a message saying I have exceeded my upload allowance...but it always gives me a wacky number. Like today it says "You have exceeded your upload limit of 16 images per day." But I only uploaded 9 l/os yesterday....but I have had it give me some really out there numbers like 24 and 36....when I haven't even gotten to 15! Am I just nuts?? Wait...don't answer that!

I would appreciate any help you could give me!!

Thanks!!

Hi!

Yes, if you choose any other area when uploading besides the defaulted gallery which is your personal gallery, then it counts as two. Not sure why you're getting wacky numbers... gotta love computer technology and photopost gallery creators! Off to go talk to programmers for an explanation for the wackiness :gogo:

donakat
06-16-2012, 08:23 PM
Christina,
One thing to remember is that it's not necessary to load into your member gallery when uploading a LO to a designer or challenge gallery. Just load the layout into the challenge gallery and it automatically shows up in "My Photos" in the middle gray line on the gallery page, and is included in your member gallery.