PDA

View Full Version : I'm so sorry I've been MIA

ABitDaffy
06-19-2007, 01:47 PM
I haven't been around much the last week and I have really missed leaving love on all the awesome layouts in the gallery and jokin' around in the forum. It's been a wild 10 days - the baby ended up with an after-hours emergency visit to the doctor with a 105.3 fever (a nasty, nasty ear infection that we were told 24 hours earlier didn't exist!). She's much better, but now I'm playing catch-up trying to do everything that I didn't get done last week at work. I hope things will calm down in the next few days and I'll be able to post more and maybe even scrap a page (it's been 6 days since I posted a new layout and I'm going into withdrawal!) I have been able to read a lot of messages and look at LOs - it's just hard to type with a sick baby on your lap!

Talk to you all soon!

TraciJ
06-19-2007, 02:17 PM
OMGoodness Daffy!!!
It must be ear infection season or sumpin like that!! My Angelina woke up last night screaming at the top of her lungs in pain. She couldn't even function to go to the bathroom by herself! I took her to the doctor today and he said that it's a pretty nasty ear infection. Thank the Lord there wasn't a whole lot of fever with it though! Pink bubble gum medicine, here we come!

I was just wondering about you this morning and was going to leave a "Where in the world is Daffy" message ... but never got around to it with all the running that I did today!
Thanks goodness that she's alright now .. and now you can get back to scrapping them!!

tborntreger
06-19-2007, 04:54 PM
It must be time for sick babies. One of my twins was up throwing up all night last night and today he's had the other end in action! What's the deal. Can we please get healthy kids SOON!

I feel for all of us!

HollyS
06-19-2007, 06:01 PM
Glad the little one is on the mends....! My birthday boy is still throwing up...poor guy!

twirlyjoy
06-19-2007, 11:48 PM
oh no - too many sick kiddies - hope they all get better real soon.

amyleigh1204
06-20-2007, 09:46 AM
OMG--WE got home from vacation, I worked 1/2 a day on Monday and they called form the daycare. Caleb had a 102 temp! No ear infection, just really red, sore throat, runny nose. Got an antibiotic and a decongestant. Now, I have missed 2 1/2 more days of work. Oh well, I didn't really want to go back to work anyway! LOL

alfenner
06-20-2007, 02:45 PM
Oh no Daphne! So glad she's alright. Poor thing......give her lots of hugs and snuggles from us all, and YOU take care of yourself too!