PDA

View Full Version : By the way---

griest
06-19-2007, 04:53 AM
By the way----I was just organizing some of my digital scrap stuff on the computer and I was looking over my GDS folder!!!! Thanks so much to all the designers for all their great products. I hadn't realized how much I had accumulated being on the ST. I very much apperciate your generosity and have enjoyed working with each of your designs. You are very talented ladies!:hello: :hello:

yin
06-19-2007, 06:27 AM
It's equally wonderful and a privilege to design for GDS and you all! *woot *woot

ScrappinBikerChick
06-19-2007, 07:08 AM
thanks so much for all you have done for the site too! it is fun seeing what you all create with my designs :D

Debra
06-19-2007, 08:07 AM
What would we do without you... go take a look at all your beautiful creations with those products.. We really should be thanking you for your equally hard work for GDS!

alfenner
06-21-2007, 07:10 PM
By the way----I was just organizing some of my digital scrap stuff on the computer and I was looking over my GDS folder!!!! Thanks so much to all the designers for all their great products. I hadn't realized how much I had accumulated being on the ST. I very much apperciate your generosity and have enjoyed working with each of your designs. You are very talented ladies!:hello: :hello:

Ditto!!! You all are AWESOME!!!