PDA

View Full Version : Ugh! It's Monday!

alfenner
06-18-2007, 08:49 AM
The day started off with Brylie having an upset tummy (and therefore fussy)........but the worst so far (and hopefully it will be the worst for the day) is that dh went to go mow his grandma's yard, and the icky neighbors (they really are icky people, anytime the family is there, somebody ends up going around and around with them about something) threw something in her yard, dh didn't see it, and it's now locked up our brand new mower!!! ACK!!!

Say a prayer for us today, I'm worried!

How's your Monday going????

TraciJ
06-18-2007, 09:06 AM
My Monday is HOT!! It's already in the mid-80's here .. and we only have AC in our bedroom and that doesn't do a whole lot of good when it's this hot!
I just got back from the dr's office and I have to go in for an ultrasound on Wednesday to see if this little guy is getting too big for me to be able to deliver safely! AARGH ... it'll all be over soon, I hope!!

Amy, that really STINKS about your new mower! Is it something that's cheaply fixable? Having lousy neighbors is not a fun thing at all!!

HollyS
06-18-2007, 09:31 AM
Oh my, that's awful Amy!!! People can be just rotten to the core!

Traci, hang in there......you're almost done with this phase :)

KattyZak
06-18-2007, 09:46 AM
Rain, rain and more rain this morning. Which is a good thing as it is much needed and it looks like it will end the 90+ heat wave we've been in which was really hot for us for June.
Amy, hope your Monday turns around!

Maisie
06-18-2007, 09:50 AM
Amy,
Sorry about your mower. Bad neighbors suck!
It's hot and icky here, too. going into the mid 90's with high humidity.
They announced there would be bad air quaility last night for today.
Traci, you poor girl! You have to be miserable. I feel for you.

alfenner
06-18-2007, 10:32 AM
UPDATE - Jazlyn sliced her leg (not deep enough to get stitches, but enough to cause a rucous and wake Brylie up!) and my paycheck didn't come -- the rest of the week better be heaven! hehe

Tracy, I feel for you hon! I kept the central air at 68 last summer - I would have died without it!!!:eek:

ckbymommy
06-18-2007, 11:16 AM
Oh, Amy, I'm so sorry to hear of your bad monday :no:

I hope your week gets so much better that today will become just a distant memory.

Traci, just think about that little bundle of joy being in your arms and remember that's it is so worth it! (my oldest was born the October after our first summer in Colorado - we had moved from Alaska, the heat was almost unbearable for me since I wasn't acclimated to it, and our apt didn't have any AC)