PDA

View Full Version : I fell off the Grand Canyon!

HollyS
06-17-2007, 08:38 AM
Ok, well not really! Just thought that title would would entice you to open this! HA...gotcha! Anyway, just wanted to tell all of wonderful designers, moderators, supremes and community members that I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

I just got back from the North Rim and while I have to say the trip out there and back as well as breakfast and dinners with our boys EVERY NIGHT in a restaurant was pretty exhausting....IT WAS TRULY BREATHTAKING. We stayed at the North Rim Lodge and our cabin had a canyon view. Having never really hiked, my lovely hubby took us out on a 3mi hike the first day...ok you say 3 miles, no biggie. Well, mostly uphill....UGH! We were initiated into hiking right then. Our oldest son announced that this was the best vacation he's had on the very first day! You'll be seeing lots of layouts in the gallery soon :)

Debra not only did her job while I was gone but did mine too so thank you so much Deb! Some emails and inquiries came directly to me so I'll be responding to those in short order.

See ya around GDS...
Holly

Debra
06-17-2007, 08:48 AM
Well Thank Goodness!! Welcome Back Sis!!

TraciJ
06-17-2007, 09:15 AM
Welcome Back Holly!!!

I'll be looking forward to seeing all those vacation LO's from you!!
Good to hear that you had a great time and didn't fall in! Even better to hear that the KIDS had a good time. That's the most important part!

Love4Scrap
06-17-2007, 10:18 AM
OMG !~ YOU SCARED ME!! REALLY BAD! , I thought that I was going to open this and it state that you wee unable to return do to MASSIVE INJURIES!!!!!! ThANK YOU FOR THE "HEART ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!" , but we are glad that you are BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! Can't wait to see the layouts!~Glad that you had FUM TOO !!!!!

KattyZak
06-17-2007, 10:39 AM
Welcome back!

alfenner
06-17-2007, 11:02 AM
WELCOME BACK!!!! I'm sure Debra is relieved to give you back your duties, but she did an awesome job keeping up!!!

twirlyjoy
06-17-2007, 11:20 AM
lol - I did giggle at the title - knew you were only joking - well, hoped so anyway!! Glad you had a fab trip - can't wait to see all the LOs :)

ckbymommy
06-17-2007, 01:18 PM
Glad you made it back safe and sound. We missed you :wink:

bdjeepers
06-18-2007, 04:36 AM
Welcome home, Holly! I'm glad you didn't suffer any falls from the Grand Canyon, and hopefully no blisters from your hike, either!

Maisie
06-18-2007, 09:01 AM
Glad you're back Holly!

3 mile hike? forst day? Ugh!!! LOL
so happy you had a great time!

gigichet
06-18-2007, 12:42 PM
Glad that you made it back...and it sounds like you had a fantastic trip...did you get plenty of pics?

Andrea
06-18-2007, 01:39 PM
We missed you for sure!