PDA

View Full Version : Technique help

griest
06-16-2007, 11:31 AM
Hey, I'm sure someone here can help with my question---I use PSE and want to do another tribute layout. I have in mind something but need to know how to make the paper in my layout "lay down" kinda like a letter on a desk--KWIM? I think I saw somebody's layout here once that had it but not for sure. Anybody know how to do this? Thanks for your help.

Kim:confused1: :confused1: :confused1:

ckbymommy
06-16-2007, 08:34 PM
Kim, I saw your page, and it looks like you figured it out!! (Great page, BTW :wink:)

griest
06-16-2007, 09:30 PM
not exactly what I had pictured, but I just fiddled around and this was the best I could do. The paper with the writing is too stiff, ya know, I would have liked to bend it a bit, bubt it wasn't happenin!

TraciJ
06-17-2007, 05:55 AM
I think it was Helen that knows how to do this!! She's on vacation this weekend .. and I'm sure that she'll be gettin' back to ya!!

It still looks great anyhow!

griest
06-17-2007, 06:08 AM
Traci, I think you're right. I was looking throught the gallery and saw here ST layout with the music paper. I'll have to ask her when she comes back. Thanks.

shellshok
06-17-2007, 03:12 PM
That would great if she would let us all know how to do it. I've wanted to learn how to do that too.