PDA

View Full Version : Whatcha got planned this weekend?

Debra
03-16-2012, 08:14 AM
Hi! Since it's St. Patty's day weekend and I haver no idea what on earth to do to celebrate, just wondering what everyone else might be doing?

Tonight we have an annual Mother/Daughter sleepover with Pioneer girls which is always fun. We get to have a slumber party at church doing crafts, eating pizza and watching a movie... (thank goodness for air mattresses and popcorn to settle these wild ones after hours of running around romping together!

I'll need the rest of the weekend to recooperate..ack! :wub1:

How about you? Any fun plans? Can't wait to hear.. :popcorn:

OH and Happy St. Patty's Day if I don't make it back in one piece!

wanda
03-16-2012, 09:25 AM
Well, there is a big parade here that we sometimes go to, but it is soooooo crowded it is often not much fun. We'll see. My MIL has gone back home (she'd been staying with us as she has had a mini-stroke and couldn't walk) so I have more freedom to do something. I really need to clean out my car.........how about that?

Good luck with the sleepover!

scrapn4christ
03-16-2012, 09:59 AM
We have a miracle boy in the church who just turned one. So my daughter & I are baking his cake. We are having to make it big enough to serve about 75. Not only is this our first big cake it is our first cake we didn't make in class. I pray it comes out good, but that's our weekend. Baking, Baking, Baking :biggrin:

zanthia
03-16-2012, 02:00 PM
making birthday cake- coope rturns 7 on sunday

britnkaysmemaw2
03-16-2012, 03:32 PM
I'm watching my grandbabies for a little bit in the morning, and then I get to organize a surprise party for our Asst. GM at work while the rest of the crew participates in a St. Patricks day Parade.....glad I got the party detail instead, lol.

Happy St. Patty's Day everyone!