PDA

View Full Version : Where To Find?

Love4Scrap
03-16-2012, 06:57 AM
I have searched the net and have had no luck finding what I am looking for and thought that even though its NOT SCRAPBOOKING related , someone might have the answer as to where to go from here .

I am looking for FORMS... in the INVENTORY STYLE or what have you that can be filled in and printed online. I may write ok , but i think its better when its all typed in and NEAT !

Does anyone know where I can find pages like that? I would have created one in my task launcher but about 2 years ago that went wacky and has never worked since. I had tried to uninstall that and re install it but that didn't work either and then I found out that there were other people that were going thru the very same thing and thy have not got theirs fixed either !

Anyway , I need help and all I can get is greatly appreciated. Thank you all for reading !

Daneta

mama4bears
03-16-2012, 09:01 AM
Have you tried looking online at the Microsoft Office site? They have forms and templates but you have to have their program.

donakat
03-16-2012, 12:16 PM
Daneta,
You want to fill out a form online and submit it to where? Or just want to fill it out in an online app and print on your home printer for your own use?

If the latter, why not use Google Docs online? You can do a spreadsheet, word processing doc, drawing, or forms, and keep them stored online, print out as needed, etc. Go have a look at the provided templates (https://docs.google.com/templates#). Hope this satisfies your needs.

britnkaysmemaw2
03-16-2012, 03:36 PM
OpenOffice.org is another great Free program that has tons of possibilities for what it sounds like you are looking for.

Love4Scrap
03-16-2012, 04:03 PM
I want to fill out a form online and then print it out for my personal use. To be exact , I want to "Inventory" My File Box and then put it @ the front of the Box, so I know what is in it !

Hope that makes better since. Thank you all for the help here.:)

Daneta,
You want to fill out a form online and submit it to where? Or just want to fill it out in an online app and print on your home printer for your own use?

If the latter, why not use Google Docs online? You can do a spreadsheet, word processing doc, drawing, or forms, and keep them stored online, print out as needed, etc. Go have a look at the provided templates (https://docs.google.com/templates#). Hope this satisfies your needs.

Love4Scrap
03-20-2012, 11:00 PM
Just wanted to say Thank you and that I used the Google templates... I have no idea why I didn't use that sooner , just never thought of that ! Anyway ... it's great ! Now that my form building skills are little to none ...lol...lol...lol.. This is still great to use ... Thank you all for the help !!! I knew that the "Pro's" would know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!