PDA

View Full Version : Sure been slow around here today!

alfenner
06-11-2007, 06:58 PM
What's everyone up to?

Maisie
06-11-2007, 07:10 PM
I know...
I keep coming back to see what everyone is doing, and nobody is around!!!

Helen
06-11-2007, 07:43 PM
Me too. I keep coming back here to see what's going on too. But I can understand...after the busy weekend I had, today has been catchup day.
Plus working on a few layouts. And some freebies too for later.

I think it is just - It's Monday and I have to get ready for the week ahead.

:laugh:

Debra
06-11-2007, 08:23 PM
My internet's been down most of the afternoon so I've been scrapping... Yaay for time to do that!

Hope everyone's enjoying thier evening!

Edited to say: Somehow we've still managed to have over 951 people stop by today and had 26 people join today!! Isn't that crazy!?!

alfenner
06-11-2007, 08:37 PM
My internet's been down most of the afternoon so I've been scrapping... Yaay for time to do that!

Hope everyone's enjoying thier evening!

Edited to say: Somehow we've still managed to have over 951 people stop by today and had 26 people join today!! Isn't that crazy!?!

That's AWESOME!!!!

alfenner
06-11-2007, 08:42 PM
LOL! Did you see that today was the most users online too! Oh how funny.....must have just had a lot of lurkers! hehe

Helen
06-11-2007, 09:07 PM
WOW - that's a LOT of new members on 1 day and a lot more people stopping by. New kits! Great challenges! Great DDs, and the ST has been posting a lot in DST. Whatever is bringing them here - that's great!

:party1:

Xaria
06-11-2007, 09:16 PM
I was at work and I have taken tomorrow off so lots of scrapping, lots of reading and a tiny bit of cleaning. And keeping warm. Winter has really hit now. Might have to scrap a page about dreaming of the tropics

Debra
06-11-2007, 09:20 PM
LOL! Did you see that today was the most users online too! Oh how funny.....must have just had a lot of lurkers! hehe

Most users online too... man, that's a shocker too! :stupid:

twirlyjoy
06-11-2007, 10:53 PM
I wasn't around much yesterday as i was at the gym in the morning, then working in school in the afternoon, the girls had swimming after school, then we went to see my Dad!!

And today isn't looking much quieter - but the beginning of the week is always like that for me - will hopefully ease up towards the end of the week!!

But thats cool to have that many people online, lets hope they start posting too!!

angelfaye
06-12-2007, 03:11 AM
And i spent the day at the beach - not a pc or scrap book in sight!!!:giggle:

TraciJ
06-12-2007, 03:28 AM
SLOW??? It's been SLOW???

OH! You mean here at the forum :laugh:
It's Bible School week for me, and I'm a teacher, so I'm pretty scarce this week!
Yesterday was Bible School in the morning, walked home afterwards, then did some housework 'til hubby came home .. then had some running to do to attempt to put our van on the road .. then had to figure out food for the masses ... and .. and... and ... if it says anything to ya, I didn't even get my little ones into bed until around 9:00 .. and they're NEVER up past 8 .. I need my QUIET TIME!!! *pulls hair out*

Back to the rat race this morning again .. Hope y'all have a wonderful day!

ckbymommy
06-12-2007, 05:40 AM
Oh, I feel for you Traci - my teens are usually up till 11 or 12 (or later, not really sure, since that's when I usually hit the sack, LOL) But my 5 year old is usually ready for bed at 7:30, then we read, and his lights out is supposed to be 8. Last night it was closer to 9:30 .... luckily I told his school that he wouldn't be there today (his bus arrives to pick him at about 8:45 - I'll be lucky if he's up by then, LOL)

Anyway, we are busy today and tomorow as well, who know's what the rest of the week and the weekend will hold.

saraschlick
06-12-2007, 06:55 AM
Traci -

I need to know: What Bible School curriculum are you using?? We had VBS last week and used Avalanche Ranche by Group Productions. It seems like everyone I talk to did Avalance Ranch! We had a blast with it!

As for me not being on lately, well, I have this pesky little thing called work that prevents me from spending a lot of time on here. What I wouldn't give for a day just to scrap and surf the web!

Sara

TraciJ
06-12-2007, 08:36 AM
Sara .. that is TOO funny!!

We're doing Avalanche Ranch too!!!!
Our chuch didn't go as wild ... we didn't combine ALL the grades together. We have two groupings of k-2 and then 3-6 in the other groups.
I'm just in love with sweet Chadder LOL If he winds up in a barrel one more time, I'm gonna cry!!

saraschlick
06-12-2007, 09:01 AM
Traci - We did four groups Pre-k/Kind, 1/2, 3/4, and 5/6. I led music and took the pictures for the slide shows. So much fun! I unfortunately didn't get to see much of Chadder's adventures, now I wish I would have!! I may have to borrow the DVD and watch it!

Hope you enjoy the rest of the week, I know how exhausting VBS can be!

ckbymommy
06-12-2007, 12:43 PM
I've noticed that in past years, too. It seems like most of the churches that I am familiar with here use the same company, so whatever that company has out for that year.

My church's VBS is the last week of the month, and a friend's church is in July, so she want's me to sign my son up over there as well (whatever it takes to keep him busy for the summer, LOL)