PDA

View Full Version : Are All our Peeps OK?

Precepts and Promises
03-03-2012, 12:32 PM
I just got through looking at photographs of the damage done by tornadoes Friday night. And, am at a loss for words. I know that our members here are from all over the states (and the world), and I'm hoping and praying that you all are OK.

britnkaysmemaw2
03-03-2012, 12:48 PM
It is devastating what these storms have done. I too am praying that everyone of our friends here at GDS are all OK.

Darlene Currie
03-03-2012, 05:22 PM
It boggles the mind what mother nature has done and what she has been doing in her utmost intensity these last few years. And the season has started so much earlier. I pray for anyone, not just our members here, that has had to go through something like this. Please let us know you're okay. You know our thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and your friends.:love-smiley-011:

Amanda
03-03-2012, 05:26 PM
We had a couple of tornados close by, but none touched down and all is well.

Precepts and Promises
03-03-2012, 07:15 PM
I'm glad you are safe, my friend!

wanda
03-04-2012, 07:14 AM
We were under a warning briefly, but everything stayed up in the air and nothing touched down here. I'm in Jackson, MS.

My aunt and cousins live in Huntsville, and there were tornadoes everywhere! They are okay, though. Praise God.

Debra
03-04-2012, 07:46 AM
We were under a warning briefly, but everything stayed up in the air and nothing touched down here. I'm in Jackson, MS.

My aunt and cousins live in Huntsville, and there were tornadoes everywhere! They are okay, though. Praise God.

Thank goodness your family members are all ok!

Sending more prayers and hope all of our GDS Family Members and thier loved ones are ok too as well as prayers for the victims of these terrible tornadoes!

mama4bears
03-04-2012, 10:53 AM
We live in Kansas, known for tornadoes. Our severe weather was on Tuesday. Harveyville was hit really hard, and damage north of us but just storms here. Our prayers are with those that are suffering. We have many friends that live in Joplin, MO and survived (Praise God!) Every time there is severe weather they suffer again. Praying for peace for those effected.

bombalurina59
03-05-2012, 12:13 PM
I was heartbroken when I saw all these pictures of the devastation and the havoc those dreadful tornados and storms have wreaked. My prayers are with all those people who have suffered and I hope that all of our members are o.k!

agarzaldynrd
03-05-2012, 01:02 PM
I'm at a loss for words. There is so much devastation and so many suffering. Praying for all both here at GDS, families and friends, and those not associated with GDS. Too many have suffered great loss.
Stay safe my friends.

scrapn4christ
03-05-2012, 04:47 PM
One of my friends husband is a truck driver. He was in TN heading back to SC, when he was caught in one. He ran 100mph trying to out run it as he was watching it in his rear view mirror. Him & a few other drivers pulled under an over pass as it went by. One of the other truck drivers watched the whole right side of his truck come off the ground. But thankfully it dropped back down with no damage and they all made it out safely. Here in SC we had a few severe warnings & tornado warnings, but I think everyone/everything was spared.

Precepts and Promises
03-05-2012, 05:57 PM
I'm so glad you and your friends are OK!!!