PDA

View Full Version : Bouquet Da Saudade

Maria
03-03-2012, 12:16 PM
Hi girls,

There is a new kit in the store

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/images/large/_maria/maria-bouquetdasaudade_LRG.jpg
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=29_90&products_id=10836

As some of you might know my graany passed away a month ago (tomorrow) she was a fantastic 92 years old lady that lived all by herself, looked after her and all her things, and that allowed me the privilege of being her grand daughter for 46 years!!! Since the 4th February I've been trying to create without much success, so I decided to try and create a kit that would be a little tribute to her and all the wonderful memories I have, but that would also show a bit of how much I miss her without being a sad kit ( that's why the title isin Portuguese, there isn't a word in anu other language that means exactly what Saudade meas), and this is what came out. I hope you like it and enjoy a lot playing with her.

In her memory I have decided to give those who have already purchased the kit here at GDS a $5.00 coupon to be used in my store here, and........The 10 first purchases of this kit ***STARTING NOW*** will also receive a $5.00 coupon.

Hope you like it and have lots of fun creating gorgeous pages.

Precepts and Promises
03-03-2012, 12:21 PM
It's a beautiful kit, and a beautiful tribute, Maria.

PattyB
03-03-2012, 12:38 PM
Absolutely wonderful tribute, I know I would be proud. Lovely.

olivia
03-03-2012, 12:58 PM
this is truly a wonderful kit!

donakat
03-03-2012, 02:36 PM
What a great thing to do to honor her memory, and to help in your own grieving process. My sympathies to you and your family. This is really a beautiful kit!

Darlene Currie
03-03-2012, 05:19 PM
Maria - what a gorgeous tribute to you Grandmother - and I love the choice of the name of your kit - so fitting. I hope you found solice in creating this kit as I'm sure she's looking from above being thankful for the creativity you put into her memory. It's beautiful and it's a great giving offer you've given the members here.

britnkaysmemaw2
03-04-2012, 08:18 AM
A truly beautiful tribute kit Maria. I know she is looking down and beaming with pride!

SparkysGirl
03-04-2012, 10:46 AM
MARIA! The kit is GORGEOUS! It's a beautiful tribute to your grandmother. I'm so sorry for your loss, but happy to hear that you were able to enjoy so much time with her. I agree ... I imagine she's beaming with pride that you used your talent in her memory.