PDA

View Full Version : New challenge!

alfenner
06-11-2007, 03:26 PM
I'll be starting a new challenge soon - Font Challenge!

I'll provide you with a font (and where to get it), and you scrap with it! I'll also provide some goodies for a posting bonus!

YEAH!!!! Look for it coming later this week!

Helen
06-11-2007, 03:47 PM
I like the font one.

I was also thinking of starting up a challenge after I get back from vacation (I'm out of town next week).

1. Create a template - and everyone who contributes get all of the templates at the end.

and/or

2. Create a kit. Where I specify the theme and color swatch - like patriotic and red/white/blue - and if you contribute an element or paper - you get all of the elements and papers that everyone contributes. I would offer up a freebie to start the kit off with.

Are there any rules about how many challenges we can have here?

alfenner
06-11-2007, 03:50 PM
Debra said in the ST forum for us (ST) to feel free to start them up as long as they were appropriate and not duplicates!

tborntreger
06-11-2007, 03:54 PM
Amy, I say font challenge b/c there isn't anything like that.. I'm doing the quote challenge and had planned on using scriptures from time to time....but your input on that would be great....However if you feel that you would rather do a scripture challenge I won't use verses. I would totally do either of them and help you push the challenges. I'm up for either.

Helen: Both sound great. If you do the create a kit and start with red white and blue, I've already started a kit in thsese colors and have completed 4 or 5 papers. This challenge would help us all to get our creative energies flowing and for budding designers to learn more...I would set some ground rules though about templates and what not being commercially licensed so no one gets in trouble. I mean if you are creating a flower from a template that the person creating it has bought the commercially licensed version.

I'm stoked that we're all getting involved in challenges.

alfenner
06-11-2007, 03:57 PM
Ok! Font challenge it is! hehe! Guess I'll go back and edit my original, lol! Thanks girls for your input!

tborntreger
06-11-2007, 03:59 PM
There may be more input to come! I do think a scripture would be fun too!

Maisie
06-11-2007, 07:12 PM
I'm a font-a-holic!!!

saraschlick
06-12-2007, 06:45 AM
Hello. My name is Sara and I'm addicted to fonts. YAY!! Can't wait for a font challenge!