PDA

View Full Version : How Was Your Weekend?

Debra
06-10-2007, 06:44 PM
What a crazy weekend we had.. t-ball.. barbeque, kids visiting, best friend visiting..and Mom, just my kinda relazing fun time.

Why must the weekends fly by so quickly!?! .:head_hurts_kr:

So, how was yours?:love-smiley-011:

ckbymommy
06-10-2007, 06:47 PM
Sounds like you had a wonderful family weekend!

We worked Friday and Saturday, but today was such a gorgeous day that after church we spent most of it in the pool, and my hubby grilled ribs.

Now, off to pick up the teens from youth group and the weekend will officially be over.

tborntreger
06-10-2007, 06:48 PM
Crazy busy weekend here. We spent 12 hours at our Cousins house which I had only planned on maybe 3 hours! I took picutres of their little girl for her b-day then DH left me there with all three boys so he could go look at a car for me...*He really wants to get me back on the road* (rolling my eyes) LOL.... Today we took the boys to visit Thomas the Tank Engine and we took a ride on the train. Another long busy day...Now I have tons of stuff to do to prepare for our mini-vacation this week!

twirlyjoy
06-10-2007, 10:48 PM
wow you have all been busy!! Friday evening, we had 2 of the girls friends for a sleepover after swimming, then on Saturday we went to an orchestra playday (my girls will be joining in September), then home and to friends for the evening - and all 3 of my girls slept over - you would think I then got to relax, but it was Lucie's first sleepover so I didn't relax much! lol! Then Sunday morning we all went swimming - their Dad usually has them on his own but didn't think he could manage 3 kids in the pool (like, how does he think I manage it every week??!!) so, I had to go too! Then, music practise for the girls as they have exams in 2 weeks time!

bdjeepers
06-11-2007, 05:09 AM
We spent 12 hours on Saturday shopping for a new car (for the third time), and finally bought one, arriving home after 10:00PM, tired, but satisfied. I spent most of yesterday reading the owner's manual and putting the "must haves" in the car. I'm still trying to figure out what cables I need on order to plug in my mp3 player so that it plays through the stereo system and not the radio. The technology in new cars is like getting a new OS! There's so much to learn!

gigichet
06-11-2007, 05:48 AM
sounds like everyone had a good weekend ...busy but good

Ours was typical-on Friday and Saturday we had a garage sale so I was watching 3 kids while my daughter and her friend ran the sale. Saturday night we went to a fish fry and them drove the hour trek back to my house. On Sunday we weeded our HUGE garden and mowed the lawn. Crazy weekend but fun at the same time...

KattyZak
06-11-2007, 08:07 AM
We were at the lake and the weather was spectacular! Got to catch some rays at the pool = ]. Did some digi scrappin' =]

Maisie
06-11-2007, 08:32 AM
Sounds like ya' all had a busy weekend.
For mine, Saturday DD was over most of the day doing laundry. (Her washer broke down, and they have to buy a new set.) So I had a nice long visit with her and DGS, Nathan. Sunday we weeded the gardens. Put down some Preen, so I won't have to keep weeding all summer long. Last night DH took me for an ice cream cone. That was sweet of him.

Debra
06-11-2007, 08:59 AM
Sounds like ya' all had a busy weekend.
For mine, Saturday DD was over most of the day doing laundry. (Her washer broke down, and they have to buy a new set.) So I had a nice long visit with her and DGS, Nathan. Sunday we weeded the gardens. Put down some Preen, so I won't have to keep weeding all summer long. Last night DH took me for an ice cream cone. That was sweet of him.

Yummm! Ice creams sounds so good!!:love-smiley-011:

Maisie
06-11-2007, 09:25 AM
It was so creamy and yummy!!!! I love soft custard.
A new place opened up a few blocks from us, called Rita's.

Yummm! Ice creams sounds so good!!:love-smiley-011:

TraciJ
06-11-2007, 10:27 AM
Weekend?? What's that? I had a baby shower on Saturday .. and got tons of stuff for the little guy ... everything was BLUE .. including the punch!!

Sunday was church .. and the kick-off of Bible School!!! That was a RIOT!!
I'll be MIA for the rest of the week ... maybe a post here and there, but this is my craziest week that I think I've ever had!