PDA

View Full Version : A big Thank You to Liz ~ Aka Elenasworld

Debra
02-12-2012, 01:12 PM
Taking a moment to send out a huge Thank You to
Liz, aka Elenasworld
for all of her hard work as a member of our Moderator Team!

Liz has been a Moderator with us for quite some time and posted our Daily Download announcements diligently for more time than we can count. Now Liz has decided to step down and has handed the reigns over to a wonderful new Moderator (look for that announcement shortly :wink:).

Thank you Liz and we wish you all the very best and hope to continue to see you around the GDS Community as a long standing beloved member!

From the bottom of our hearts... Thank You Liz!

http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy228/jade95_2010/Valentines/V-Day%20Thank%20You/thnku.gif

britnkaysmemaw2
02-12-2012, 01:24 PM
Thank You is such small words, but there is a lot of meaning comes from them!

You have been an amazing part of this team Liz, and we will Miss you!

Thank You for all you have done, and I sure hope we continue to see you around the forums!

Precepts and Promises
02-12-2012, 01:55 PM
Liz, I SO appreciated the wonderfully descriptive posts for the Daily Download. You will be missed, but I hope to see you around the site still.

donakat
02-12-2012, 05:35 PM
Thank you for all you have done, for so long, Liz! I know how hard you've worked, and we on the receiving end do appreciate your efforts as moderator.

olivia
02-12-2012, 06:24 PM
thank you very much for all you have done!

Darlene Currie
02-12-2012, 06:28 PM
Liz - thank you so much for all the hard work you've put in here at GDS. Thanks for putting up with us all! Good luck to you.

HollyS
02-13-2012, 03:19 AM
*sniff *sniff! What a gem you have been to us all! Thanks so much....! I surely hope you continue to scrap because I have ALWAYS loved your talent!

elenasworld
02-13-2012, 08:15 AM
Thanks everyone!
It has been a great treat to get to know you all through scrapping and in the forums. It is hard to take a step back, but life just is a bit too crazy at the moment.
I sure plan on scrapping and stopping by GDS too!
GDS has become my scrapping family and I love seeing everyone and the kids, and grandkids grow!

j_camargo6
02-13-2012, 11:31 AM
Those are some BIG SHOES to fill :)

You're amazing Liz! Hugs ♥

Amanda
02-13-2012, 01:47 PM
I agree- and always told you what a
http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss35/artfulpioneer/fabulous.png
job you did and it was GREATLY appreciated!

Rositsa
02-14-2012, 01:57 AM
Liz, I SO appreciated the wonderfully descriptive posts for the Daily Download. You will be missed, but I hope to see you around the site still.
Absolutely! Thank you and wish you all the best!