PDA

View Full Version : Apology from 4-Shared - Check this out!

Helen
06-07-2007, 03:52 AM
Remember my posting from yesterday about 4-shared temporarily putting one of my accounts in suspension until I could prove that one of my files was mine.

Well, check out their apology I got this morning.....

Hello,
Please, accept our apologies.

Probably your file has similar name with those ones we receive a complaint about.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank you.

Looks like THEY did it - and not a person!!!!

The NAME I gave my file was the culprit - 'Helen Free Quilt Template'.

I wonder if it was the 'free' or 'free quilt' that did it - I hope it wasn't my name 'Helen' :laugh:

My opinion - don't use the word 'FREE' in any files you put on 4-shared.
That was probably the signal.

Either that or the person who clicked the key - has backed off.

Just wanted to give you an update. My old account has been cleared once again - and once again I have received an apology. Inconvenience - HA - the time it took me to prove my file was mine - I wish I could go across that computer screen right now -

:pcguru: :pcguru: :pcguru: :pcguru: :pcguru: :pcguru: :pcguru:

natalyna
06-07-2007, 04:06 AM
Ohh, wonderful! I'm happy that everything is clear now! You are great!:love-smiley-011: :bow2me:

TraciJ
06-07-2007, 04:09 AM
WOO HOO Helen!! http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g34/Whytewolfsangel/801101999_FC4EAC8C61009549A30C5D-1.gif
I can't believe they did that!! That's just awesome!!
Whenever I save something to upload somewhere, I just use a "code" in front ... you'll see that all my files have a TraciJ_ in front .. and then the name of whatever it is .. doesn't matter about the free part 'cause most people throw away the zip file anyhow!

angelfaye
06-07-2007, 04:15 AM
great that you got it sorted!!!:biggrin:

Helen
06-07-2007, 04:16 AM
WOO HOO Helen!! http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g34/Whytewolfsangel/801101999_FC4EAC8C61009549A30C5D-1.gif
I can't believe they did that!! That's just awesome!!
Whenever I save something to upload somewhere, I just use a "code" in front ... you'll see that all my files have a TraciJ_ in front .. and then the name of whatever it is .. doesn't matter about the free part 'cause most people throw away the zip file anyhow!

I do - do this. (that sounds funny). I also put my name at the front - like in "Helen Free Quilt Template" - so are you telling me it's my name Helen

:laugh: :laugh:

Naw - don't think so - all of the files I have in my 4-shared account start off with my name - Helen - and only one was put in their 'review' folder.

TraciJ
06-07-2007, 04:18 AM
Alright, alright ... so count it that I'm not awake yet :laugh:

So free isn't a good idea in a file name ... *stores that in memory bank*
Now I'm off to find more pretend coffee so that I can pretend to wake up!!

Debra
06-07-2007, 04:24 AM
Your Good Name has been cleared!! Justice! Yaaaay!!!!

Babette
06-07-2007, 04:31 AM
Oh Helen, i'm so happy for you - gosh, what a PITA!!!! Glad they apologized!!

Love4Scrap
06-07-2007, 05:31 AM
See You Are The Best!~ And They Knew It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats The Way That It Should Be!!! Glad That Things Are Better And You Are Cleared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twirlyjoy
06-07-2007, 07:01 AM
at least it is sorted out now! but still not good that you had to go through it though

okblues
06-07-2007, 02:49 PM
Good they cleared that up & corrected the problem.