PDA

View Full Version : Where are you getting the CUTE images?

Helen
06-06-2007, 04:47 PM
Ok, I have to ask. I am seeing a LOT of really cute images in the sigs around here - for example...Babyofmine has a BEAUTIFUL blue and silver roses, Melanie always has cute ones, Traci had one today....etc.

Where are you getting these really cute images that you are adding in to your responses and postings?

Just wondering? :confused:

thanks, Helen

TraciJ
06-06-2007, 06:37 PM
LOL!! I had a PM asking me the same thing Helen, so I'll give you the same answer that I gave!!

I went to Photobucket and did a search for "Happy Birthday" and since people store all their animated gif's there that they find ALL over the internet ... I saved it to my computer and uploaded it to MY Photobucket .. and VOILA! The rest, as they say, is history!
Hope you can find some cuties of your own!!

ckbymommy
06-06-2007, 06:59 PM
I do the same as Traci.

I have my photobucket set up with folders for the catagories I use most (like birthday, thank you, congrats) and whenever I feel like I'm over using any of them I do a search and find more.

FYI, if you are logged into your photobucket click on an image in anyone else's, all you have to do is click the blue button at the bottom right of the image box that says "save this image to my album" and there it is!

TraciJ
06-06-2007, 07:13 PM
Thanks, Melanie ... for pointing out a shortcut to me :laugh: I DO tend to do things the long way at times!!!

bdjeepers
06-06-2007, 07:20 PM
I went looking for something new, too, and uploaded them to PB - I didn't know about the shortcut button in time, though! That'll teach me! Now I'm going to see if it works!

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s179/momospace/woohoo.gif

Thanks, Melanie!!!

Cherry47
06-06-2007, 07:22 PM
What's a photobucket and where do I find it?

Love4Scrap
06-06-2007, 07:28 PM
LOL...LOL... Traci !~ Helen i am the one that PM Traci Today!!!! hehehehe , and she was RIGHT!!!! WHAT I NEEDED WORKED FOR ME!!!! I even found a few things that I WASN'T LOOKING FOR !~ , but got them too....

Thanks Love4Scrap!!!

TraciJ
06-06-2007, 07:29 PM
Click Here:

Photobucket (http://photobucket.com/)

If I can be of any assistance, please feel free to ask!!

babyofmine
06-06-2007, 10:33 PM
I went looking for something new, too, and uploaded them to PB - I didn't know about the shortcut button in time, though! That'll teach me! Now I'm going to see if it works!

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s179/momospace/woohoo.gif

Thanks, Melanie!!!
Barbara, I saw a message of yours earlier, and when I came back to the site, your signature had new stuff! LOL I LOVE the troops stuff. :D

When you've got it saved to Photobucket, you can just click on the IMG code (you don't even have to right-click) and it automatically copies the code, then you just have to paste it here.

Right now I'm trying to find all the funny retro ones like this:
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t101/bom_jp/drapes.jpg

Helen
06-06-2007, 11:29 PM
Thanks for the info - and thanks for the shortcut key.

I've been using Photobucket for only a few months - started using it when I first loaded up the GDS blinkies. I never thought of surfing it.

Thanks! Will do some surfing one of these days.

:roses: :love-smiley-011: :vb_chirolp_iei:

Cherry47
06-07-2007, 06:44 PM
Thanks Traci, I'm going to download it now.

Maisie
06-08-2007, 08:12 PM
Helen,
I've been using it for several years and never knew this!!
RAOTFLMBO

Thanks for the info - and thanks for the shortcut key.

I've been using Photobucket for only a few months - started using it when I first loaded up the GDS blinkies. I never thought of surfing it.

Thanks! Will do some surfing one of these days.

:roses: :love-smiley-011: :vb_chirolp_iei:

bdjeepers
06-12-2007, 08:39 AM
Barbara, I saw a message of yours earlier, and when I came back to the site, your signature had new stuff! LOL I LOVE the troops stuff. :D

I found the troops stuff searching for "Support the Troops" at Photobucket". It's amazing what you can find there! Maybe some of you can find more stuff for your Hero's Thank You layouts, everyone! We need more in the Hero's gallery!