PDA

View Full Version : I'm curious...

Precepts and Promises
12-13-2011, 07:31 AM
...how are you all using your awesome digi skills to make Christmas gifts this year?
I've done my usual "kids of Summer" book of all the grandchildren. My daughter comes to visit each summer, so all 4, soon to be 5, of my Littles are here together for a few weeks. I make a photo book for my mother, and now all my children want one, too! So, those are done and uploaded and in process.
I need to get my Christmas cards done, however... :-/

britnkaysmemaw2
12-13-2011, 04:36 PM
I started calendars, even bought the kit to print them with the spiral edge to put them on, but have been so busy with work that I never got to them. I only have 1 day off between now and Christmas, so looks like they will get them later! :frown:

agarzaldynrd
12-13-2011, 05:07 PM
I have a few books started but haven't finished any of them!! I made our Christmas cards for the past few years but now that my daughter has her own little family, I don't really know what to do. I'm so behind!!!

Precepts and Promises
12-13-2011, 05:10 PM
Well, ladies, I'm so glad that I'm in good company!
And, jsut to keep things from being ho-hum, it seems that I've either impacted or torn my rotator cuff. Sigh. I'm just falling apart piece by piece!

britnkaysmemaw2
12-13-2011, 05:24 PM
Ouch....that is no fun! I was in that spot with a torn rotator cuff and a frozen shoulder last year. I help off for months and finally got a cortisone shot. It helped so much!
Hope you are better quickly!

Darlene Currie
12-13-2011, 05:26 PM
I do calendars every year - I've been doing them for years. A few people in my family look forward to them every year. I make my own Christmas cards and tags for the presents, although the last few years, it's just been an e-card. It actually saves me so much time.

Precepts and Promises
12-13-2011, 05:42 PM
I just might end up with an e-card, the way things are going!