PDA

View Full Version : Re December Collab I Believe

nanasdinky
12-12-2011, 01:29 PM
I ordered $11.99 worth of items in 1 order and was supposed to get this collab free I think..can someone tell me who to contact?? I contacted the contact us in the store but still havent heard anything....I ordered Dec 7th and the ad said to wait 24 hrs for the email but today is the 12th...I never received a email for the collab...Ive checked my spam folder too... just wondering if someone could help me out...thanks

criostirado
12-12-2011, 02:23 PM
I ordered $11.99 worth of items in 1 order and was supposed to get this collab free I think..can someone tell me who to contact?? I contacted the contact us in the store but still havent heard anything....I ordered Dec 7th and the ad said to wait 24 hrs for the email but today is the 12th...I never received a email for the collab...Ive checked my spam folder too... just wondering if someone could help me out...thanks

Did you email this address??

support@godigitalscrapbooking.com

I have had that happen before...and just emailed that....address..and they normally get back pretty quick!! also..check your spam folder...i had one go there one time too!!

Amanda
12-15-2011, 05:07 PM
Hi Hon- Debra is the one in charge of that- I will let her know , but you can PM her here too. Sure it was either a glitch or an oversight. :D

HollyS
12-16-2011, 02:34 AM
Often the issue is the email never arrives or hits your spam folder. Debra emailed you again yesterday and I just forwarded it from my account so hopefully between the two of us you get the email :)