PDA

View Full Version : I'm Doing Well

babydoe
06-05-2007, 05:21 PM
I made it out of surgery this morning and was in a room before noon today. The Dr. says my surgery went very well. The PT folks will be in tomorrow morning to get me up and walk (with a walker). If all goes well and I am on track like last time, I should be able to walk with just a cane in about 4 weeks or so. Cross your fingers for me. But, I do feel pretty good just a bit woozy from the meds. The nurses here are amazed at all the great LOs I was showing them in the gallery as I was leaving comments.

Judy :goodnight:

bdjeepers
06-05-2007, 06:23 PM
WOW! I never would have expected to hear from you today, but I'm relieved to hear that everything went well for you! You must have amazing recuperative powers! Keep us updated as you can - and have uneventful recovery!

CrayonQueen
06-05-2007, 06:47 PM
Hey Judy, I'm glad to hear that you're doing well, and I'm also surprised that you're able to post so soon!!! Good for you!! I hope that the rest of your recovery is quick and smooth. Take care of yourself!!!:hello:

Rebecca
06-05-2007, 07:17 PM
Glad you are doing well! Rest up hun!

korib
06-05-2007, 07:30 PM
I am so happy to hear that surgery went well! I hope you can get some rest a recoup quickly. Keep us posted! I'll put some LO's up for you to show off, okay? LOL

:wink:

Love4Scrap
06-05-2007, 09:25 PM
Great!~ To Hear That Yo Are Doing So Well!~ I Like The Others , Did Not Expect To Hear Anything From You Today... I Knew That A Few Days Would Be , But Not Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Judy You Are 1 Tuff Lady And The Great Inspiration To Others!` Keep Up The Great Work , And You Will Be Back On Track Sooner Than 4 Weeks . I Know You Will !!!!

twirlyjoy
06-05-2007, 10:58 PM
I am really pleased that all went well - hope everything carries on that way and you are back on your feet properly real soon :)

Maisie
06-06-2007, 10:30 AM
I am so happy you are doing so well!!
Also I am so happy you could back on line so soon!!
Good for you girlie!!

Helen
06-06-2007, 04:18 PM
Oh, I'm glad to hear you're doing well. Take care of yourself!

Hugs from all of us here at GDS!

:roses: :love-smiley-011: :hello:

TraciJ
06-07-2007, 04:15 AM
LOL .. heard from her right after the surgery .. and then not yesterday! It all caught up to her!!
Hope you're doing well, Judy, and that you can return to us and to scrapping soon!!!

bdjeepers
06-07-2007, 04:51 AM
I hope today is better than yesterday, Judy! We're all thinking of you!

okblues
06-08-2007, 10:58 AM
This is wonderful news! Glad you're on the road to recovery.

SherryD
06-08-2007, 04:09 PM
Glad to hear surgery went well and hope you'll soon be feeling much better, Sending healing hugs your way, SherryD:balloons: