PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one??

criostirado
11-30-2011, 10:44 AM
Seriously...I dont think a day goes by where I dont buy SOMETHING from GDS!!! There are just so many great kits and I just want them all!! Soo....I try to stay out of the store........but then they post new things in the forum...so then I HAVE to go get it because its so beautiful!!! Does anyone else do this? or am I just crazy in the head?

Precepts and Promises
11-30-2011, 11:04 AM
Oh, no, you're not crazy! We LOVE you around here!

elenasworld
11-30-2011, 11:12 AM
You are not the only one!
I am always checking out the new goodies and (shhhhh, shopping)
Now if I could only scrap faster :)

criostirado
11-30-2011, 12:14 PM
You are not the only one!
I am always checking out the new goodies and (shhhhh, shopping)
Now if I could only scrap faster :)

Me too!!! I need like five computers in a row or something!!! Im trying to talk my daughter-in-law into scrappin with me!!! She does paper but has never done digital!!! I wish I would just "check out" goodies....I always BUY Them! LOL..I am so bad!!!

britnkaysmemaw2
11-30-2011, 03:53 PM
I have 2 external hard drives and 2 internal hard drives.....and let's just say, they are filling up fast, ROFL!

criostirado
11-30-2011, 05:26 PM
I have 2 external hard drives and 2 internal hard drives.....and let's just say, they are filling up fast, ROFL!

Its good to know I am not alone! LOL

britnkaysmemaw2
11-30-2011, 05:30 PM
LOL....nope you are definitely not alone! Crazy, but wonderful addiction isn't it!

criostirado
11-30-2011, 05:33 PM
LOL....nope you are definitely not alone! Crazy, but wonderful addiction isn't it!

Yes it is!!!! but Ive only been doing this for about three months now........I cant even imagine how many kits I will have in a years time!!! Do they have an addiction program for scrappers?

Amanda
11-30-2011, 08:00 PM
Christina, you are cracking me up!!!
I have loved your pages- it is good to have you here.
Don't forget to take time to buy your groceries, rofl!

britnkaysmemaw2
11-30-2011, 08:34 PM
Yes it is!!!! but Ive only been doing this for about three months now........I cant even imagine how many kits I will have in a years time!!! Do they have an addiction program for scrappers?

Ahhh....scrapaholic anonymous....I can see it is going to be a super busy site! ROFL!

bombalurina59
11-30-2011, 10:54 PM
Wouldn't be really "anonymous" - we all know each other!! :)