PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations & Welcome to Our GDS Supreme Team XII

britnkaysmemaw2
11-29-2011, 05:24 PM
What an awesome time this Supreme Team XII Contest has been! The layouts throughout the Contest were amazing!!!

For everyone who participated... We Thank YOU!

Please join us in Welcoming our New Supreme Team XII Members!!!!!!

Congrats to:

olivia;
lilismother;
dee2592;
bombalurina59;
wanda;
sparkles;
kathrynvc;
CarolC;
scrapn4christ;
cee;
mama4bears;
Linda1;

poohcornerseeker
11-29-2011, 05:32 PM
Congratulations ladies. I know it must have been a hard decision for the judges because everyone did such a wonderful job.

cee
11-29-2011, 05:40 PM
oh wow
its the middle of the night here and i woke so came down to see
i made it boy am i excited
cant get in to chat though
thank you for choosing me
congratulations everyone
Cee

scrapn4christ
11-29-2011, 05:46 PM
CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!!! And TY Designers for this opportunity. I am overly excited! *woot*woot

kathrynvc
11-29-2011, 05:50 PM
Congratulations to all of you fabulous digi-scrappers. Oh how difficult the job of judging must have been. The layouts were all so well crafted.

I'm very excited to have another term as a Supreme Team member. GDS is truly one of the very best sites on the Web, with the best design team around. Thank you so much for the opportunity.

Debra
11-29-2011, 05:53 PM
Congratulations New Supreme Team! We are so very excited to have you all joining us and welcome back to a few of you as well!

What a fun contest it has been! Thank you to everyone who participated!

Precepts and Promises
11-29-2011, 05:55 PM
Yay you all! Congratulations!

dee2592
11-29-2011, 06:00 PM
Wow what a pleasant surprise, being fairly new to scrap design I had so much fun and am certainly looking forward to participating in this awesome group. Hugz Dee

emeraldsong
11-29-2011, 06:08 PM
Congratulations to all of you. Enjoy being a supreme. It is an amazing experience!

Amanda
11-29-2011, 06:10 PM
Congratulations to all of you fabulous digi-scrappers. Oh how difficult the job of judging must have been. The layouts were all so well crafted.

I'm very excited to have another term as a Supreme Team member. GDS is truly one of the very best sites on the Web, with the best design team around. Thank you so much for the opportunity.

You are so correct, the judging was very tight this round!!
Everyone got high scores and it was a narrow window for those who made it through. I know it is said often in digiland, but it is true that you all should be very proud of your efforts and if you didn't sqeeze through this time, sign up next time for sure!

Darlene Currie
11-29-2011, 06:13 PM
It was so great to see such a nice turnout for the Supreme team. A special thank you and congratulations to all who entered and created fabulous LOs in all four weeks. Looking forward to working with the new team - and the returning members! You should all be very proud of yourselves!

createdbyjill
11-29-2011, 06:52 PM
Congratulations everyone!!!!!!

mama4bears
11-29-2011, 07:17 PM
CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!!! And TY Designers for this opportunity. I am overly excited! *woot*woot

Congratulations to everyone! Tammy, I know what you mean by overly excited-that's me too! The kits we worked with were awesome and the gallery is full of wonderful layouts. It took me 3 tries but it was fun every single time.:biggrin:

cascrappinggirl
11-29-2011, 07:55 PM
You go girls! Your layouts are awesome! Congratulations!

DeannaJ
11-29-2011, 09:20 PM
Congratulations ladies!! Too bad all of you couldn't have made it--But if you didn't make it, try it again next time!! You all DESERVE to be here!! It's a great place to play.

donakat
11-29-2011, 09:41 PM
Congrats to the new members of the Supreme Team!

Rositsa
11-29-2011, 09:43 PM
Congratulations!!! :gogo:

bombalurina59
11-29-2011, 11:50 PM
Oh wooowww, I'm just so excited to be back on the team - I just know it's going to be a wonderful 4 months! Congratulations to all my fellow scrappers who also made it on the team! :) Everybody did such an amazing job during the past 4 weeks, so those who didn't make it this time, don't be sad, just try again next time! :)

aprilbutterfly
11-30-2011, 02:11 AM
congratulations to everyone!

mausilini
11-30-2011, 02:12 AM
Congratulation to those who made it. I am sure it was hard for the judges to decide and they did a great job. I wish all the new Supremes a lot of fun in there 4 Month and hope to see a lot of wonderful layouts!!!*woot

HollyS
11-30-2011, 02:40 AM
Congrats to all of you! Looking forward to working with you...! And thanks to everyone who participated!

marzia
11-30-2011, 03:04 AM
Congrats to every one!

wanda
11-30-2011, 03:19 AM
Wow - I'm really looking forward to the next four months and being a busy little scrapper! Thanks for the opportunity and congratulations to everyone!

Digi Deborah
11-30-2011, 04:14 AM
Congrats, ladies... can't wait to work with you all!!!

webdesignmom
11-30-2011, 06:11 AM
Congrats to everyone that made it. I have to admit that I really felt the pressure with the last lo...my real life only allowed me one day to get it done and with the kids home from school and with the crazy phone call I got last wednesday (oh, why did I answer the phone?) I just had too many distractions. I will probably try again next time which will be my 4th time lol and you can't get rid of me that easily because I will still be around doing CT work for Andrea.

Thanks for the use of the wonderful kits they are all beautiful. P.S. I am so happy for my friend lillismother who made it through on her first try!!

olivia
11-30-2011, 07:11 AM
congratulations to everyone!

briarwoodpups
11-30-2011, 07:28 AM
Congratulations!! You all will make an awesome team and can't wait to see all the pretty layouts and presence around digiland!

stmac88
11-30-2011, 08:36 PM
Congratulations to everyone who made it through!! Awesome work!:gogo:

lilismother
11-30-2011, 09:19 PM
Congrats to everyone that made it. I have to admit that I really felt the pressure with the last lo...my real life only allowed me one day to get it done and with the kids home from school and with the crazy phone call I got last wednesday (oh, why did I answer the phone?) I just had too many distractions. I will probably try again next time which will be my 4th time lol and you can't get rid of me that easily because I will still be around doing CT work for Andrea.

Thanks for the use of the wonderful kits they are all beautiful. P.S. I am so happy for my friend lillismother who made it through on her first try!!

Oh June...you make me cry....:cry:
I hope after 4 months I can be issued to you the relay:wink:

I would like to thank for the kits what I can use in ST XII contest and the next 4 months.
:vb_chirolp_iei:

And congrats to everyone!!!!:gogo:

Scrappinsass
12-01-2011, 08:14 AM
Congrats to the new Supreme Team!! All your layouts were creative and well composed!