PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving

Precepts and Promises
11-24-2011, 08:38 AM
I am just popping in quickly to wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving, where ever in the world you may be! May you be truly thankful, have glad and generous hearts, and rejoice in your blessings. Now, I'm off to get cookin'! I've got sweet potatoes, turkey with sausage stuffing, kale with bacon bits, pumpkin pie, and whipped cream on the menu. Our son and his family are due to arrive any moment now, so I'd better get going.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

Amanda
11-24-2011, 09:47 AM
WE had our family dinner last night, as the new fiance' in the family stole our son for today, lol! It was nice, first time ever to eat such a late Thanksgiving Dinner! Traditional American menu - which is about the only time we eat
"American food" lol.
We were grateful to have a sit down dinner, as our furniture has been tied up in a court battle for 6 years- we were able to sit at an heirloom table with thrift shop chairs, but the smiles and flavors were memorable!

I echo the sentiment here- take account of the treasures in your life, they aren't made of wood or stone, but love alone!

Debra
11-24-2011, 03:16 PM
Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone had a wonderful one! :love-smiley-011:

webdesignmom
11-24-2011, 03:49 PM
Just stoped in to say Happy Thanksgiving!

DeannaJ
11-24-2011, 04:42 PM
Happy Thanksgiving!! It's been a great day with family and friends and great food to boot! :)

Gem
11-24-2011, 07:17 PM
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! The food was scrumptious. I found the best part was the time shared with others--very sweet and good. So grateful for the love and friendship that can be shared.

britnkaysmemaw2
11-24-2011, 08:58 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! It was a wonderful day filled with family and friends!