PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday Scrap and Chat!!

Digi Deborah
11-20-2011, 12:06 PM
Hey ladies... everyone ready for the big week ahead!?!? I sure am!! I've always loved Thanksgiving with the cool fall air, family get-togethers, and of course, pumpkin pie!!

And who can forget Black Friday!!! I know I can't!! This year I'm heading off to see what amazing deals I can find and I would love for you to join me to scrap about our fun and chat, too!!!

So join me Friday at 6PM ET for a really relaxed and fun recap of the day's excitement. We'll be in the chat room located here (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/forum/cmps_index.php?page=chat).

Oh, for those of you who make it, I'll have some coupons for you in my store, and maybe a preview of my newest kit!!!

See you then!!

:party1::party1::party1:

britnkaysmemaw2
11-20-2011, 12:43 PM
Not sure what plans we have for Friday yet, but if I am home, would love to join in. I do not I will NOT be out shopping! This ole body can't take all that anymore! :nope:

Amanda
11-20-2011, 04:11 PM
No shopping that day for me, either, lol! I usually have everything done by Dec. 1st though. :)

Digi Deborah
11-20-2011, 05:33 PM
I've never done the BF thing before, but since I moved, I live right next to Wal-Mart so I thought I might do it just this one year!! I know, crazy, huh?

Digi Deborah
11-25-2011, 12:38 PM
I'll be seeing you in just a little while, right? Boy do I have a Wal-Mart story to share... and pics, too!!

britnkaysmemaw2
11-25-2011, 01:30 PM
See you in the chat room soon. Just sent the grandkids home for a nap, now grandma needs some scrap time to relax, lol.