PDA

View Full Version : Back

ScrapGrl
06-03-2007, 10:16 AM
So I moved and then my computer broke and it had to be sent for repair. Now I am back a month later and this message board has EXPLODED. Look at all the new people!! :biggrin: Now, I am having trouble jumping back in...I am all shy. :frown:

Debra
06-03-2007, 10:48 AM
Welcome Girly!! Glad your back! Jump right in.. everyone's gonna be so glad to see you!

twirlyjoy
06-03-2007, 11:23 AM
Yeah!! Welcome back!!!! Sorry your computer broke - I bet its crazy trying to get back into it here - its bad enough after being away for a day lol!! But jump straight back in and you'll soon forget you were ever away!!

TraciJ
06-03-2007, 11:24 AM
Ummm .. I would guess that I'm one of those new faces?
Hi! Pleasure to meet you, I'm Traci! Don't be shy of me .. I'm just a jabberjaw!

Love4Scrap
06-03-2007, 11:33 AM
Glad that you are BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jump right in and you will see thats its just like a month ago, but even BETTER in someway!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL...LOL...LOL...LOL...LOL... EVERYONE will be glad to see ya!`

Helen
06-03-2007, 12:06 PM
Welcome back Scrapgirl - boy do I feel for your computer problems - had some myself the last month! June challenges are starting up - so jump back in.
Brandi started up a new bi-weekly chat - build a kit - freebies, prizes, and lots of fun. Next one week after next - I think. Welcome back!

:love-smiley-011:

ScrapGrl
06-03-2007, 06:40 PM
Thanks girls!! :wink: