PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning!!

Debra
06-03-2007, 05:36 AM
How's all our fine and wonderful GDS Members this gorgeous Sunday morning?!

Doing great here... Holly and I are sitting here brainstorming about GDS (flew in on Friday night and we're at our Dad's without children for the weekend! Love our munchkins but Yaaay for a break!) :dancing:

So how are you? :gogo: :gogo:

TraciJ
06-03-2007, 05:39 AM
Hooray for a break!!!
It's always nice to be able to get away from the kids for a little while!

Wonder what kind of torture all this brainstorming is going to bring to us?? Do I really even wanna know?

I'm ok this morning .. came down with one of those summer colds ... you know .. the ones that make you feel like you wanna die!!! Othwise, I'm fine :laugh:

griest
06-03-2007, 05:42 AM
HEY GUYS! Sounds like you are having a great week-end together---good for you. My oldest sis flies in on Weds. for our family reunion on sat. Can't wait to see her. GDS is looking so good!! So many things going on, so much participation, and a new supreme team. WOW--great job!! I'm looking forward to getting to know all the new ST members and seeing what all their creativity. Gotta go to some grad parties today so better run. Again, great job!! and thanks for all the great products to work with.:hello: :congrats: :hello:

tborntreger
06-03-2007, 05:44 AM
Yay for a kidless sister weekend! A pretty good Sunday here. Most likely we'll be heading off to the zoo today since the weather is supposed to be in our favor!! Enjoy your brainstorming!

Traci, I hope you feel better soon!!!

HollyS
06-03-2007, 05:54 AM
hiya! Traci hope you feel better! And Kim....i bet your visit with your sis will be fun! Deb and I have been having a blast :) Theresa...sounds like the zoo will be fun!!

nonita63
06-03-2007, 06:03 AM
Morning..
Not much happening on this end right now...
Sara's making a tent, Dale is still sleeping..
I'm working on LO for the June Quote...

Traci: I hope you feel better soon
griest: Have fun at the Grad parties
tborntreger: Enjoy the zoo if you go
Debra and Holly: Have fun without the kids..
Can't wait to see what you brainstorm is when
you get back...

KattyZak
06-03-2007, 06:57 AM
It is a good morning.
The garage sale is over! Yea! Was pretty successful, too - almost 1300. My goal was 1,000. But so exhausting! whewwww!
Today is kick back and later both the kids have soccer practice if they don't get rained out. And I am sure the DD is going to have a bad shopping desire.
Enjoy your sister get away, Debra and Holly.

alfenner
06-03-2007, 08:09 PM
Sounds like everybody else is having a busy Sunday too!

Ok, so I assume from the chatter that Deb and Holly are sisters?!?! How great!!! I always wanted a sister, but to avail -- two brothers (and one bil!). BUT I have had a blast getting my sil addicted to stamping and digiscrapping! hehe

Love4Scrap
06-03-2007, 08:22 PM
Just Getting This Now At Night !~ Woyld You Know It The Morning Past Me By... Anywayjust Wanted To Say Have A Good Time And We All Understand What A Break Needed Can Mean!` Have Fun. Good Luck And Be Careful You 2...

Maisie
06-06-2007, 11:38 AM
Wow! I have to stop just checking the new posts. I thought I'd catch everything if I did that. I so totally missed this.
Holly and Debra, you guys are so lucky to have each other.
I have 2 sisters but we really don't don't get a long too well. So we don't see each other a lot. (which is a good thing in this case.)
I hope you had a good weekend brain storming and I can't wait to see what you guys came up with!!

Helen
06-06-2007, 05:16 PM
Yea - I just found this thread today too. I was busy on Sunday - we had a Model A car club event going on that day - so I didn't get much computer time.

I finally figured out a while back that you 2 were sisters - that's neat that you have the same interests and can share in the GDS site.

Hope you had fun on your weekend together.

Traci - I didn't know you've been sick - as in 'baby' sickness - or something else. Hope you're feeling better.