PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Desktop Calendar Pack

Precepts and Promises
10-17-2011, 06:52 PM
Every year, I make a calendar for my husband's business, to be given out to customers and employees. This year, I've made a template to offer here, for you to make your own.
(Every year, we usually have some tense moments as our creative visions are quite different. So far, this year has been pretty tranquil...)
You can order these from printers on-line, usually for around $10. But, with this pack and your own 8.5x11 paper and printer, you can make unlimited calendars for much less. These would make great gifts for Christmas for family, friends, or your business associates, too!
I've included templates for 12 months, with layers for the date grid, and one template for a cover. There are also a printing template and a folding guide (for the base). I've also included an .abr set with date grids, for you to use as well. Instructions for assembling and recoloring elements are also in the pack.

I'd love to see your creations!
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/images/medium/_barbara/pandp_2012calendarpv_MED.jpg
It's available here in my shop (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=29_183&products_id=10059). It's on sale for only one week for $2.99, too.

britnkaysmemaw2
10-18-2011, 07:19 AM
This is a great calendar....perfect idea for a christmas gift for my sister! Thanks so much!

scrapn4christ
10-18-2011, 07:52 AM
This is a great calendar....perfect idea for a christmas gift for my sister! Thanks so much!

O NO UR NOT!! ...LOL...:laugh:

scrapn4christ
10-18-2011, 08:00 AM
Thanks Barbara, I've Been Watching For A Calendar.

britnkaysmemaw2
10-18-2011, 09:10 AM
O NO UR NOT!! ...LOL...:laugh:

I saw it first!!!! LOL....this is perfect for your Aunt Linda, as she can't hang anything in her office, but could sit this on her desk!

Precepts and Promises
10-18-2011, 09:23 AM
Do I need to separate you two??? :laugh:
Thank you, ladies, for the kind words. I'd LOVE to see your creations. And, if there are any problems or questions, PLEASE let me know! Sometimes, everything is PERFECTLY clear in my mind, but not for anyone who doesn't live in there with me.
And, now, go to your rooms until you can get along!

Debra
10-18-2011, 09:32 AM
LOL!!! Separate indeed!! :fight: :dancing:

Oh, ... and wonderful calendars Barbara *woot

Precepts and Promises
10-18-2011, 09:34 AM
Thanks, Debra!

britnkaysmemaw2
10-18-2011, 12:05 PM
What can I say, Mom and Daughter do think alike, LOL.....

Tammy, I would LOVE to have one of these for Christmas! :)

altimasport
10-18-2011, 05:10 PM
You two are funny!! This looks like a great calendar.

SparkysGirl
10-18-2011, 05:20 PM
Awesome idea, and it's a great price, too!

scrapn4christ
10-19-2011, 08:35 PM
Do I need to separate you two??? :laugh:
Thank you, ladies, for the kind words. I'd LOVE to see your creations. And, if there are any problems or questions, PLEASE let me know! Sometimes, everything is PERFECTLY clear in my mind, but not for anyone who doesn't live in there with me.
And, now, go to your rooms until you can get along!

But I'll behave...hehehe.... she saw it first. Besides we are already 600 miles apart I really don't want anymore separation :cry:

scrapn4christ
10-19-2011, 08:43 PM
What can I say, Mom and Daughter do think alike, LOL.....

Tammy, I would LOVE to have one of these for Christmas! :)

We sure do mom :dancing: I might can do this for you mom! :wub1: Only wish I could get recent pics for you, but no camera kinda makes that hard. That's what I want for Christmas ... hehehehe

Precepts and Promises
10-20-2011, 07:28 AM
But I'll behave...hehehe.... she saw it first. Besides we are already 600 miles apart I really don't want anymore separation :cry:

I'm 2400 miles away from my darling daughter--I feel your pain...

HollyS
10-23-2011, 04:49 AM
Just chuckling reading this thread!

The size and template is so unique! Great idea :)

Precepts and Promises
10-23-2011, 05:40 PM
It has been fun!