PDA

View Full Version : Also taking a break

bdjeepers
05-31-2007, 08:25 PM
I'm still around this place, because I've become too fond of some of you not to be, but on a more limited basis. Real life has thrown some mud where there ought to be sunshine, and has shown me that I need to spend some down time just thinking about some things that I recently found extremely upsetting and confusing. I need time to work them out, and I don't know yet where it will go. Perhaps I'm too selfish to completely give in to it, but to not create is to let a part of me die, and that I cannot or will not do. It is the strongest part of me; the part that makes life worth while for me. We all need something which validates us and give us joy, do we not?

I'll drop in now and then, and leave some love, and for sure I'll leave some layouts that I've loved doing, and I'll love seeing the ones that you do for the same reasons. You are all giving your families and friends the gift of love, which is the most precious gift of all.

Helen
05-31-2007, 08:48 PM
Aw...Barbara - we'll miss you being around as much - so you better stop in on a regular basis - or we send Traci after you.

Hopefully whatever the mud is that is being slung your way - gets washed away with some sunshine.

Hugs!!!!!!!!!

:love-smiley-011: :love-smiley-011: :love-smiley-011:

MaggieMae
05-31-2007, 10:33 PM
Take lots of care and I so hope whatever it is, it works out okay for you! Creating will help see you through it. Good luck for whatever you need.

twirlyjoy
05-31-2007, 11:27 PM
awww thats such a shame - we will really miss you - hope real life is sorted out real soon - and make sure you do pop in regularly :)

Maisie
06-01-2007, 01:14 PM
Barbara,
I hope everything works out for you, so you can come back.
We'll keep your seat for you, 'til you do.

tborntreger
06-01-2007, 01:27 PM
Take care and come back soon!

jillybean
06-01-2007, 02:22 PM
I'll miss you and your beautiful layouts!! I wish you well, and hope everything works out for you!!

yin
06-01-2007, 03:00 PM
Barbara, will really miss your kind and wonderful self around here, so glad you won't be going away entirely, my prayers are with you for whatever it is to pass soon, or for you to find your way of dealing with it. You have our thoughts and support.

babydoe
06-01-2007, 03:05 PM
I am sorry to hear this. :sad44: I hope whatever troubles you are having will soon disappear or at least get to a more manageable level. I have enjoyed getting to know you here. Here's to better days ahead. :love-smiley-011:

Cherry47
06-01-2007, 03:45 PM
I have not been around long but I am sorry to hear that you having a few problems. I'm still dealing with the death of my dad but I am in Atlanta now taking care of my grandbaby. She is a hand full at 9 months but it is keeping me from thinking about my dad so much. Remember that "This too shall pass". I will remember you in my prayers.

ABitDaffy
06-01-2007, 03:46 PM
Barbara, we'll miss your wisdom and your class, and we'll certainly miss your layouts of Stephen. I hope that brighter days are ahead for you and that you're still able to find some time to create the things that so obviously give you joy. Come back as soon as you can!

alfenner
06-01-2007, 03:55 PM
Oh Barbara! We'll miss chatting it up with you! Thanks for the sincere love you leave in the gallery, it truly is appreciated! Get a hose a wash that mud right away!

ckbymommy
06-01-2007, 04:34 PM
Barbara, I am so sorry that you are having some rough times. If you don't mind, I will add you to my prayer list. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you, and check in occasionally, if nothing else, just for a smile or two.

bdjeepers
06-02-2007, 08:54 AM
You guys ARE the best, and I so appreciate all your concern. I'm re-prioritizing....and a nice surprise has come my way, so......I'll do my best, 'cause, like I just said, you guys ARE THE BEST! Hugs to all of you!

:love-smiley-011: :love-smiley-011: :love-smiley-011: :love-smiley-011: :love-smiley-011:

bdjeepers
06-06-2007, 12:37 PM
Um, can we close this thread? I got the personal problem area under control, and since I got Debra's big news the next morning after posting the message about taking a break, everything sorta changed, you know? I'm obviously NOT taking any breaks, and I'm SO glad I didn't, or I might have missed the Hero's Thank You, for one thing. And being Scrapper of the Month is just about the best thing that has happened to me in years! It's awesome! I still think I'm dreaming! :-D