PDA

View Full Version : Taking a break

KellsBells
05-31-2007, 06:40 AM
Hi everyone

Just to let you know that I am still alive but that I am taking a small break from digiscrapping! Real life is getting VERY hectic with ill Grandparents and reports to write for work and kids going here there and everywhere for sport etc... so I need to take a step off the spinning wheel for a bit.

I also think that I need some time to rejuvinate my creative juices ... I wasn't happy with my final LO for the supreme team contest but was so stressed that nothing was happening ... sure sign that a break is needed! Thank you to everyone who I competed with in the contest ... it was a pleasure to "work" with you all and I learnt alot! Everyone who made it deserves to be there ... if only there was an ulimitied number of spaces! I will be competing next time and look forward to seeing you all there again!

My head and body ache for some much needed time off! I will drop in to check up on you all ... especially to see if Traci has had her bubba!

Have fun and keep on creating!

Hugs to you all

TraciJ
05-31-2007, 06:48 AM
KELLY!!! NOOOO!!!!
I'm gonna pout! But I can understand time off being needed when it's a busy time! I can't wait to see you competing next time .. your entries were all wonderful!!
(((((hugs)))))) to you! Check in and leave messages!

scraptigz
05-31-2007, 07:15 AM
aww you'll be missed! understand life, though, it loves to sneak in and say hey time to pay attention to me. hope you stop back often and can't wait to see what you come up with in the next st contest. i'll be there with ya! *woot

Andrea
05-31-2007, 07:17 AM
Oh, sorry to hear about your stress Kelly! Stressful times do come! I've been in bed sick for the past two weeks and it doesn't seem like it will ever end! Sometimes you just have to unload a few things. I thought your final layout was great if that is any help. :wink: Take care!

ABitDaffy
05-31-2007, 07:19 AM
Kelly,

We'll miss you so much! I certainly understand needing to get off of the roller coaster for a while. I'll miss your layouts of your beautiful family and will look forward to seeing them again after your break. Take care and keep in touch!

twirlyjoy
05-31-2007, 07:29 AM
awww we will miss you!! But, I completely understand - last August, I decided to take a 'short' break from designing/selling kits (intending it to be for a few weeks) - but here I am, still not designing - mainly cos I am enjoying scrapping so much! Make sure you do still pop in a say hi when you have time :)

Maisie
05-31-2007, 09:06 AM
Kelly,
Get refreshed! but come back! Ya hear!
LOL

Helen
05-31-2007, 09:44 AM
Aw....we are going to miss you...but I understand taking some time off for yourself.....enjoy the summer...and can't wait to see you back for the next contest. Your layouts were great! HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

:love-smiley-011:

tborntreger
05-31-2007, 10:10 AM
Kelly, Take some time to recoup and rest. I hope to see you back here really soon. I'll miss you!

KellsBells
05-31-2007, 02:35 PM
enjoy the summer

Not quite that warm here yet ... we are just going in to winter! But I LOVE winter ... I am a much nicer person in the cooler weather and really dislike the heat! Which is funny as I live in Australia and it gets very hot in summer!!!

Thank you all for your well wishes ... I wish I had time for everything but sadly it isn't happening at the moment. Ryan's Grandma had a massive stroke last week and the doctors have said there is nothing they can do now but make her comfortable so we are expecting some very sad news shortly ... they think a week at the most! It is taking all my strength to be supportive for Ryan who is obvously devastated!

Reports are nearly written ... jsut a few more to do tonight and then they are done! Wooohooo then I can get back to the fun part of teaching!

Ok need to get moving ... have to get the kids organised!

Cheers

KellsBells
06-08-2007, 12:58 AM
Just to let you all know that Ryan's Grandma passed away this morning and her funeral will be on Tuesday, so I won't be around for a few days.

Cheers

TraciJ
06-08-2007, 02:49 AM
Aww Kelly, that's so sad. I'll keep your family in my prayers.

bdjeepers
06-08-2007, 04:34 AM
I'm so sorry for your family's loss, Kelli. Take care, and come back to us soon!

ckbymommy
06-08-2007, 05:06 AM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m241/ckbymommy/sympathy/ChildrenPrayingdeepestsympathy.jpg

okblues
06-08-2007, 10:57 AM
I hope you have less stress soon & get that creative inspiration back!

twirlyjoy
06-09-2007, 12:25 AM
Really sorry for your family's loss - thinking of you all.

yin
06-09-2007, 12:33 AM
Take care, Kelly!

Debra
06-12-2007, 05:13 AM
I'm so sorry for your family's loss, Kelly. Take care and we'll see you when you can return.