PDA

View Full Version : "X" Factor Show ~ Have you seen ?

Debra
09-19-2011, 03:50 AM
Has anyone seen the previews of this new show with Simon and Paula?

I really don't know anything about it but saw a preview of it and the energy and excitement and emotional stories really grabbed me immediately!

Looks amazing to me and can't wait to see the talent *woot

webdesignmom
09-19-2011, 11:08 AM
Its similar to American Idol but one of the biggest major differences is that you can be as young as 12 and and I believe you can be as old as 100. My 10 1/2 year old wants to audition when he's old enough.

Debra
09-21-2011, 09:21 AM
Thanks for info... I think my 9 y.o. will want to audition too after watching it.. she wants to be the next Taylor Swift...

Hey, maybe we could have a duo.. hehe!

webdesignmom
09-21-2011, 09:59 AM
Thanks for info... I think my 9 y.o. will want to audition too after watching it.. she wants to be the next Taylor Swift...

Hey, maybe we could have a duo.. hehe!

My son likes Taylor Swift too.

elenasworld
09-24-2011, 07:07 PM
My husband is a huge Simon fan. He was set to watch X Factor as soon as it was announced that there would be a show. He watches all the American Idol shows, America's Got Talent, The Voice, Last Comic Standing (where'd that one go) and we watched the first week of X Factor too. I thought there were some great singers, but I dont want to get sucked in on another show. I get so upset when my favorites get voted off --like in the Voice, I didn't even want to watch the finale since my favs were gone.

NCIS and NCIS LA are on the same night, so I would much rather watch my Mark Harmon, LL Cool J, and Chris O'Donnell :)