PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Kit

strawbry_wine
09-04-2006, 05:00 PM
heehee, viewing several of the layouts today I was wondering where the missing kit was. I couldn't find it in the store, it wasn't listed as a freebie, it wasn't for sale, & it looked so pretty "swinging" on the home page. For the life of me I could not find it. After one last drool over the layouts using it, I checked my email...and there it was!! What is they say...when you're looking for something you'll always find it in the last place you look?? *biggrin heehee...thanks for the welcome kit!!!! ; ))))

HollyS
09-04-2006, 05:44 PM
Ah! Isn't it amazing how bombarded we are with email but sometimes there is wealth in them??? Glad you were able to see that we appreciate you joining us and thus giving you a welcome kit just simply for registering!

IlaMarie
09-04-2006, 07:14 PM
LOL - funny, and I found mine that way too, when I least expected it! I am equally delighted!

you'll always find it in the last place you look?? *biggrin heehee...thanks for the welcome kit!!!! ; ))))

hystrix21
09-05-2006, 11:46 AM
oh well then...*laugh I guess I better check my email!

Phoenix
09-08-2006, 05:21 AM
I would like to thank GDS for the welcome kit too! It is a very nice welcome to the group. Thanks

Rebecca
09-08-2006, 06:54 AM
Thank you for the kit :)