PDA

View Full Version : Old Posts in Forum

Helen
05-26-2007, 04:53 PM
FYI to everyone - just in case you haven't noticed - casey4 is posting comments on OLD DDs - that's why they are bumping to the top of the 'latest threads' being shown. Please check the date of the original POST before you try to find them - they are no longer free.

Casey4 - you must be going for the most number of posts in round 4 challenge!

HollyS
05-26-2007, 05:07 PM
Naw Helen, posts in the forum don't count for the Round 4 cheering contest...only count toward DD Rewind program...and yes that's what she's doing it for :cool:

Helen
05-26-2007, 05:12 PM
Thanks for update! She's going for the DD coupons - cool!

GO GO GO GO Casey4!!*woot *woot

twirlyjoy
05-27-2007, 12:33 AM
I've noticed that too Helen - kept getting confused as to how there were so many dd's at the top of the recent posts!

Helen
05-27-2007, 03:35 AM
yes, and it's really confusing people - doesn't make sense to post replies on old threads. I noticed it last week - very confusing - and sometimes annoying,

every time she posts I get an email message in my EMAIL in basket and then I have to go through the process of deleting a lot of unnecessary emails.

that's what I don't like. that's what bugs me sometimes. I don't want to change my settings because I like getting an email message when someone posts to a thread - but I don't like getting these unnecessary ones either.
lots of email deletes on my end. :frown:

mosser77
05-27-2007, 05:08 AM
Maybe there's a way admin could close those old DD threads so people don't get confused...?

twirlyjoy
05-27-2007, 11:21 AM
Just to let you know that all of the old daily download threads have now been closed, meaning that you can still see what was on offer on other days, but nobody will be able to post replies to them. In future, as each daily download becomes out of date, the thread will be closed. Hopefully, this will solve the issue :)

TraciJ
05-27-2007, 11:27 AM
Thanks SO much Joy! That's a HUGE help!

ckbymommy
05-27-2007, 11:27 AM
Thanks Joy!!

scraptigz
05-27-2007, 11:58 AM
Thanks!! :D

casey4
05-27-2007, 08:58 PM
Ladies - sorry that the comments were confusing to you on the old daily downloads. I reason I commented was that I felt that the designers deserved the thanks for creating the item and offering it. It was also a way to keep track of which daily downloads that I had ordered.