PDA

View Full Version : What would you like to see???

gigichet
05-23-2007, 06:57 AM
To help the designers out and let them know what we think or need--what would you like to see in some of the kits? Do you love staples, flowers, brads or eyelets, etc. Is there some colors that you have been looking for and can't find? What items can you never have too many of? You get the idea so what can you come up with as "gotta have it".

CrayonQueen
05-23-2007, 08:07 AM
Hmm....wheels turning here.......I personally like tags that have a bunch of sayings on them and maybe a blank tag for me to personalize....and stamps! I love the look of stamps! Alpha's, frames, swirls etc.....

There is such a wide variety of tastes out there, that it will be interesting to see people's responses..... :p

twirlyjoy
05-23-2007, 10:18 AM
oooh I have one! My girls were recenlty bought Spanish dresses by their Dad when he went out to Spain. The 'problem' is that they are red and black and 'dotty' - I cann't find a kit anywhere to go with the pics, so those colours would be fantastic :)

Helen
05-23-2007, 10:39 AM
FABULOUS Thread! Will definitely get my Wish List together for you.

Be back later to post them.

jillybean
05-23-2007, 12:19 PM
I would love to see more Asian-inspired kits...I have thousands of pictures from Asia, but no papers to make any cool Asian layouts!!

Maisie
05-23-2007, 12:52 PM
I love realistic flowers. Grungey papers with rips and tears.
I'm a sucker for overlays, glitter, paint strokes.
Bent corners, ribbons and bows scrunched, stapled, stitched.
and clusters. you know like ribbons, bows flowers, tags, all stuck together.
If I think of more, I'll be back...(in my best arnold voice)

casey4
05-23-2007, 12:56 PM
I love solid colored papers with a very - very - very light texture on them.

I also love the bold pure colors - I want to see my colors in the layout - not just a hint of the color.

ckbymommy
05-23-2007, 01:52 PM
Great thread, thanks for posting it Gwen!!

MaggieMae
05-23-2007, 02:23 PM
Since I can't make them myself, I love beautiful folded back corners and masked templates that don't require PS or PSP. Neat thread to start!!

Debra
05-24-2007, 04:39 AM
What a great and useful thread... bumping so all the Designers get a looksey!

nonita63
05-24-2007, 05:06 AM
Don't know if there is anyway to do this but would love to see something for Girl Scout..Sara was a Daisy, now she is a brownie..

Cruise kit would also be nice..

MaggieMae
05-24-2007, 09:03 AM
Definitely a cruise kit! It could contain a lot of nautical that could also be used for patriotic themes like the 4th, etc.

Maisie
05-24-2007, 10:35 AM
Oh, I love swirled frames?? Is that what they are called?
and I am a brush-a-holic. I so love brushes!

TraciJ
05-24-2007, 11:17 AM
BRUSHES ... I echo that! Especially if they're swirlie brushes :laugh:

okblues
05-24-2007, 12:37 PM
Thank you for starting this thread! This will be useful.

yin
05-24-2007, 05:52 PM
Great thread, Gwen! Ideas swimming in my head now .....

CJsMom
05-25-2007, 01:46 PM
I am also a fan of brushes now that I know how to use them. I love overlays too, you can never have enough to choose from. I am also looking for a kit that would coordinate with my county fair pictures, more specifically my pictures of the rides.

griest
06-05-2007, 05:47 PM
I'm with Maggie Mae---Cruise stuff would be great. My DH and 4 of our bestest friends will be cruising Alaska in July. I can't wait to go, and I can't wait to get back and scrapp all the pictures I plan to take!!!

Also, I know I'm probably so 90's, but I still love all the country stuff that was so popular then---barn reds, gray blues, and deep greens.Grunge them up and I will be forever happy!:laugh:

mosser77
06-07-2007, 04:57 AM
I've got pics from our airplane ride and I was looking for some sort of "travel" themed goodies. The closest thing I found were Debra's ChooChoo stickers & elements. I need planes! I'll probably have this LO finished today with or without, but I've got lots more (and more in the future, I'm sure!), so I could definitely use something like this. Any takers?

Sorta on the same topic, I was also thinking that it would be cool to have some license plate stickers or embellishments. As cool as it would be to have a realistic looking tag, that may be too big of an undertaking for all 50 states! How about just a generic license plate with an alpha to write the state we want??

Forgive me, I'm just brainstorming out loud. :stupido2: If I had the slightest clue how to design anything, I'd give it a whirl!

TraciJ
06-07-2007, 05:01 AM
License plate request has been heard ... shhhhh :D

Helen
06-07-2007, 05:40 AM
Also, I know I'm probably so 90's, but I still love all the country stuff that was so popular then---barn reds, gray blues, and deep greens.Grunge them up and I will be forever happy!:laugh:

I'm with Griest - I LOVE all country stuff - barn reds, gray blues, and deep greens and grunged up - with checks and plaids and stripes - I can never have enough of them.

Well, here's a SHORT list from me -

1. Country stuff - ginghams, plaids, grungy solids with unique elements

2. Transportation/Travel - I have TONS of photos of car stuff to scrap - so generic transportation stuff - like license plates (make your own or FUNNY personalized ones that already have cute sayings on them), colorful road signs, papers with maps on them, cute word art (like...are we there yet?);
unique 'travel' elements.

3. BRAG BOOKs and BRAG Book Templates. This is the latest trend - and I've made up several brag books for my grandkids and they LOVE them. 4x6 inch size templates and books are the BEST! I can print 3 of them on a single photo sheet 8.5x11 at home - and then I laminate them at home and put an office ring through them and the young kids love them. Especially since they have 'dirty' hands a lot and can look at the photos of themselves and others - and it's portable - the 1 and 2 year olds love them in the cars to look at.
And it's a quick way to share photos with them in a creative way.

These also make NICE gifts to grandparents and in-laws and friends for any occasion - a real quick way to give a small keepsake album to friends for birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, etc.

4. Anything Heritage related - I have tons of old family photos to scrap - vintage 20s/30s, vintage 40s/50s, vintage 60s/70s. Popular colors from those eras too.

5. Craft related - most digiscrappers are into other crafts as well - we are a creative bunch - I'm a sucker for anything sewing, quilted, or needlework related...like heirloom laces and fabrics, and sewing elements, cross stitch, embroidery patches/tags with cute sayings - like 'you are SEW sweet - etc.
And AC has the cross stitch and embroidery actions that should be able to make up some really cute sewing related tags, alphas, elements.

6. FRAMES - I can never have enough of these - of any kind.

7. Overlay templates - I can never have enough of these - the kind that you use quickly to grunge up or texture papers.

8. Cottage garden or shabby chic - I LOVE anything that is whitewashed! Can't get enough of this. And I LOVE picket fences and lattice backgrounds.
Even a template with a picket fence or lattice background on it. Memo boards.

9. Christening, Baptism, Confirmation kits, high school and college graduation kits, Wedding kits. Anything that relates to congratulatory moments.

10. Anything 'kid' related - we are always scrapping our kids and grandkids - can never have enough of these papers and elements. Tap Dancing, Ballet, Gymnastics, sports, swimming, trucks and cars and blocks, and video games.
And EDUCATIONAL ones too - papers with the alphabet and numbers on them. Templates with the alphabet and numbers.

Well - that's my short list - so far. If I think of anything else, I will add later.

alfenner
06-07-2007, 06:21 AM
3. BRAG BOOKs and BRAG Book Templates. This is the latest trend - and I've made up several brag books for my grandkids and they LOVE them. 4x6 inch size templates and books are the BEST! I can print 3 of them on a single photo sheet 8.5x11 at home - and then I laminate them at home and put an office ring through them and the young kids love them. Especially since they have 'dirty' hands a lot and can look at the photos of themselves and others - and it's portable - the 1 and 2 year olds love them in the cars to look at.
And it's a quick way to share photos with them in a creative way.
7. Overlay templates - I can never have enough of these - the kind that you use quickly to grunge up or texture papers.

8. Cottage garden or shabby chic - I LOVE anything that is whitewashed! Can't get enough of this. And I LOVE picket fences and lattice backgrounds.
Even a template with a picket fence or lattice background on it. Memo boards.

9. Christening, Baptism, Confirmation kits, high school and college graduation kits, Wedding kits. Anything that relates to congratulatory moments.

10. Anything 'kid' related - we are always scrapping our kids and grandkids - can never have enough of these papers and elements. Tap Dancing, Ballet, Gymnastics, sports, swimming, trucks and cars and blocks, and video games.
And EDUCATIONAL ones too - papers with the alphabet and numbers on them. Templates with the alphabet and numbers.

Ditto those for me...ESPECIALLY THE SHABBY CHIC/COTTAGE GARDEN!!!!

I'll add my other thoughts when we get back!

ScrappinBikerChick
06-07-2007, 06:51 AM
oh boy is my head swimming with ideas! thanks for the thread Gwen! :gogo:

KattyZak
06-07-2007, 09:45 AM
I think the cluster frames are fun.
The other thing is graduation for cards, invites and pages.

bdjeepers
06-07-2007, 10:46 AM
Yeah! What Helen said! I do lots of 4 x 6 to carry around in my purse in little brag books, and kids love them! I like picket fences, too, and love lattice. Graduation - I need to re-make an album for that! The cluster frames are F A B! Lots of travel stuff! Beach and pool themes, and something about planes. I'm not much into grungy - I like more contrast in a kit so elements don't get lost.

twoboyz00
06-07-2007, 12:22 PM
Let's see, I'll be totally different here. I really need grungy, nature-y kits to scrap photos of Red Rock Canyon and the Grand Canyon. Also need something to scrap photos from a few wineries that we visited near SanFrancisco. And boy stuff - no more flowers! I love the video games idea that Helen suggested. Also love overlays.

alfenner
06-08-2007, 09:02 PM
OKay, finally caught a few minutes to come back! I agree with the boy stuff........not that I don't LOVE the girly stuff, but it's hard to find cool boy stuff.........nice and grungy, maybe a mud pie kit? hehe......I'm looking for golf stuff too (besides my freebie, hehe).

I LUV argyle.

My biggest general request though, has to be simply to include LOTS of elements. I can do a million things with just a few papers as long as I have lots of elements. The more realistic the better (imo, especially when it comes to bows/ribbons). I wanna be digi but not look digi, kwim?

As for a specific request, I'm getting ready to take some pics of my dd in her new dress - red with white polka dots, and I'd love to see some whitewashed-ish, cottage-y looking kit for that........maybe some daiseys, nice ribbons, buttons, etc.

I'm sure I'll be back.......that's where I'm at now!

Helen
09-09-2007, 03:16 PM
:bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump:

Hi everyone - I'm bumping this thread up so that newbies here to the site know there is a place in our forum where you can submit your wish list ideas for designers.
The link to the forum is: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19

So post your 'wishes' here for digi stuff - and we'll see what we can do!

ScrapShana
09-09-2007, 04:18 PM
I have seen my wishes posted by many already. Just thought I'd throw in my voice as well. ;)

Ribbons (lots of texture and designs in them), sequins, glitter, swirls, gems (anything with BLING!), charms, metal pieces (wire for beads)....elements that you can put together on your own....sometimes the ones that are premade are hard to "fit" in a layout.

word art, stamps, quotes, brushes, etc.

as for papers, lots of texture, grunge, rips, tears, overlays, edging and prints....stripes, paisley, circles, flowers, swirls

Thanks so much for giving us a thread to voice our wishes!!!!

Pahina722
09-09-2007, 05:02 PM
Wishes . . . .

-solid colored papers with texture in kits
-brushes, especially swirls and doodles
-journaling pieces, not just strips. Tags, notebook paper pieces, journaling stamps
-papers in more muted colors with a lot of detail, ones that look as if they've been built up in a lot of layers
-more masculine or generic elements. When everyone in the family except me is male, it's tough to do much with lots of flowers!
-heritage kits!!

Thanks for listening, y'all!

Laurel
09-09-2007, 05:18 PM
I have almost teen boys, I would like to see some more boy kits but not ones that are "little boy." =))

KattyZak
09-09-2007, 06:49 PM
Soccer.
And if it was in navy blue and white, even better.

babyofmine
09-10-2007, 09:41 AM
I would LOVE to see Military kits. I have some already (and one that I helped to choose the items for) but I haven't seen any in the store here. :D

mosser77
09-10-2007, 03:28 PM
How about some more word art?

Melody
09-10-2007, 05:30 PM
Thanks for bumping this thread Helen. I didn't even know it was here. I'd like to see some page tears you can use with any paper and I love brushes, especially stamped looking ones. Decorative alphas would be nice too, especially grungy or distressed ones. Also more boy stuff, but not really baby. More geared towards toddlers to teens. Other than that I think you ladies and making some fab kits. I really like some of the new things I've seen in the store.

amysum1
09-10-2007, 05:32 PM
I love doodles and word art and stamps! I agree with Amy, only need a couple paper, but the more, and different, elements, the better!
I love shabby chic too and I ditto Gwen and the others on cruise themes. I would love papers and elements that look like old world maps, they would make great travel pages!
More elements that are a bit different, like I dont know, real life items, old post cards, hankies, vintage-y type things like what Helen did with the baby book in her winning designer kit. Also, cool frames that have curls and bends and stick out. I bought up most in the store and would love more of those! Anything that has a real 3-D effect is great!
Of course I love girly kits and will snap up any and all that the talented designers make!
Would love to see a 50's type girly kit with pink and black and dots and swirls and poodles, that kind of thing.
Oh! And how about a good pet kit for scrapping cats, dogs, etc?

OK, enough out of me! Great threat Gwen!

Helen
09-10-2007, 11:34 PM
GREAT ideas! Thanks for adding your wishes here - sort of reminds me when I was little and used to get the Sears Christmas Wish Book in September - it's that time of year again - to start wishing for things - why not! We should never grow up and stop believing in Santa!

Am loving these ideas! THANKS!

rumkimom
09-11-2007, 03:52 AM
I have search high and low for a BALLET kit and found nothing, so I would love to see something like that. Also something for Gymnastics and 'dress-up' (which my girls LOVE doing).

Like Amy, I have TONS of papers and would like to see more elements in kits. :)

Thanks for starting this great thread!!

-Wendy C.

tborntreger
09-11-2007, 05:01 AM
Thanks for bumping this thread Helen. I didn't even know it was here. I'd like to see some page tears you can use with any paper and I love brushes, especially stamped looking ones. Decorative alphas would be nice too, especially grungy or distressed ones. Also more boy stuff, but not really baby. More geared towards toddlers to teens. Other than that I think you ladies and making some fab kits. I really like some of the new things I've seen in the store.

I'm working on page tears and boy kits.. I have toddlers and will be doing some kits in this area!!

beckmoore
09-11-2007, 01:41 PM
ok so here go's my 2 cents
I would love some thing to do with cooking My youngest wants to be a chef and the grandbaby is always pretending to cook
Debbie

amyleigh1204
09-11-2007, 02:54 PM
I am working on some more Split Shots, and have an idea for a really cool one. Are the Split Shots something that you would like to see more of?

amysum1
09-11-2007, 03:54 PM
I am working on some more Split Shots, and have an idea for a really cool one. Are the Split Shots something that you would like to see more of?

That would be awesome, Amy! Those split shots are so cool! I ordered the ones you just added to your store and am looking forward to scrapping with them!

KattyZak
09-11-2007, 03:58 PM
I agree, the split shots are cool.

a84martin
11-12-2007, 09:13 AM
I have been looking for a twins kit, but not one of those typical only pink and blue, or only yellow-green, cute-cutesie kits blah, I am sooo not a cutesie kinds-gal but I do like fun & Funky, It seems all the kits I find for little kids are cutesie, what about a sophisticated fun kit for babies/toddlers... hmmm when someone makes it I will buy it lol, also I belong to a scrapping twins yahoo group and Im pretty sure they would want them too!
Just an Idea
thanks for listening to me
Xandra

Coolscrapbook
11-12-2007, 09:38 AM
Here are my 2 cents on what I would like to find, and am having a heck of a time finding: Wedding kits! I make do with any kit of course but I have to work double and tripple as hard to soften it down, really work with recoloring/rezising or getting elements from other kits to make the layout work for a wedding theme..ugghh, kindda frustrating when I have so many layouts to do. Not complaining to much, but would be awesome to have. It would be nice if there was a wedding line out there just for weddings. There I said my peace.

Addie

Callista
01-17-2008, 07:49 AM
I am working on a book as a gift for my DS master degree. For this I would like some graduation stuff - hats, degrees,...
That is was I am looking for - for the moment :)

WenRob
01-20-2008, 11:47 AM
I just posted this but maybe in the wrong place? I like to see a first haircut kit, barbershop/beauty shop themed. Not spa themed though. Something that can be used for boys and girls.

ladybug987
03-10-2008, 02:09 PM
I'm new to digital scrapping. I'd like to see a collection of "the basics", the elements that almost anyone can use like staples, paperclips, tape, brads, etc. Maybe in a couple of different finishes. I've seen them on a few sites, but I'm not sure if there is anything like this in the shop here.

deb o
04-05-2008, 01:26 PM
I'm looking for baby boy and baby girl kits with cute elements such as bottles, blocks, safety pins, onesies, booties, rattles, etc.
I saw that Helen has vintage kits but I was looking for something more modern.
Thanks!
Deb

I should add that I am looking for realistic elements.

kpieczyn
04-28-2008, 05:14 PM
I've been looking for polaroid frames, embroidery alphas, & some cools Christmas elements (such as presents, stockings, & trees).

I love blue colored paper packs.

kpieczyn
05-04-2008, 09:53 AM
maybe something associated with "play" like bikes. Also baby animals

Ina
05-04-2008, 10:49 AM
Wonderful thread! :) Thanks Gwen!
As a newbie I'm still going about the layouts through templates. So templates are the big thing for me at the moment. I also love doodles. Ready made word art is also on my wish list. :)

mom2snn
09-16-2008, 10:42 AM
I was looking for some kits for October's Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness and can't find any good kits anywhere. A kit like that would help alot of angel mommies, I think. Also, October 15th is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Memorial day, everyone around the world are incouraged to light a candle at 7pm your time in a wave of light to remember the lost babies.

I miscarried back in march, I was only 5 or 6 weeks, but was still one of the hardest things I've ever had to go through. It would be great to have a decent kit to use to honor our babies.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I'm looking forward to seeing what, if anything comes form this.:frown::biggrin:

ryleejaynn
09-16-2008, 05:50 PM
I was just wondering if anyone knows if you make kits such as Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, Disney, etc. Things that are probably trademarked. Thanks.

O2BNGdHope
09-18-2008, 05:23 AM
I would LOVE to see a kit of just flower clusters. In neutral tones that could go with a lot of different colors. I'm so bad at clusters I'd like to be able to just click and have one done for me!

Muma
09-18-2008, 06:02 AM
I adore overlays .... they add so much to a LO .... whether it be a boarder overlay or a simple pattern overlay such as snowflakes for a winter kit .... but I love using them. Something I have seen before are several layers of boarder overlays .... for example one of flowers, another or butterflies and another of a texture that you can layer together with different blend modes to get different effect and a ton of combinations. Or maybe stars, swirls and glitter.

Oh and groupies .... love those maybe journaling groupies or frame groupies where flowers, ribbons, elements are already arranged for speed of doing a LO. Tie them in with a kit and they would be a big hit.

Ina
09-18-2008, 08:27 AM
I adore overlays .... they add so much to a LO .... whether it be a boarder overlay or a simple pattern overlay such as snowflakes for a winter kit .... but I love using them. Something I have seen before are several layers of boarder overlays .... for example one of flowers, another or butterflies and another of a texture that you can layer together with different blend modes to get different effect and a ton of combinations. Or maybe stars, swirls and glitter.

I second what Sue just said! OVERLAYS! And glitter/sparkle things are great! The idea of overlays that you could combine as you wish is just wonderful!

Helen
09-18-2008, 09:39 AM

Oh and groupies .... love those maybe journaling groupies or frame groupies where flowers, ribbons, elements are already arranged for speed of doing a LO. Tie them in with a kit and they would be a big hit.

Ditto from me too!!! Thanks for all the ideas - keep them coming.
I love the borders overlays too - and the groupies are beautiful out there.
Would certainly save me time in scrapping too! Great ideas - will try to include some of these in my upcoming kits.

Jan Merkley
09-18-2008, 11:10 AM
Weeds, grasses, wildflowers, leaves to make clusters with!

trobbins
02-06-2009, 08:06 AM
I would really love to see a kit on boys sports, in particular baseball and football.

michellemomof3
02-06-2009, 09:05 AM
I would like to see more of the stitching (for lack of a better word) that looks like the satiny ties on ballet shoes with the criss-cross pattern. Also, there isn't very much boy stuff out there. Maybe a kit with chain link fence, dirt splotches, mud pies, that kind of stuff.
I also love orange so maybe a kit with orange with yellow and/or white or purple. The only orange stuff you see is for Halloween - we need some generic orange papers & stuff.

sweetheaven
02-06-2009, 09:57 AM
I have been reading what everyone wants and I have to agree with the wordart, templates , overlays and quickpages/bragbooks. The only kit I am really looking for is a Walleye fishing kit. I have seen them for fly fishing/trout but not for us walleye fishing people. I have lots of fishing pictures that I would love to scap.

emeraldsong
03-13-2009, 07:02 PM
I personally would love to see two things:

Asian elements

Carousel horses (DH proposed to me on a carousel).

Thanks
L

donakat
06-07-2009, 02:21 PM
Laura, I love your idea about a kit including carousel items--not necessarily circusy, but more just pretty and fun. For that matter, a kit for "Sunday in the Park" that included a carousel, benches, & duck pond could be a great one.

dylabel
03-23-2010, 04:44 PM
Came across this thread and thought it might be something to update...any ideas folks??

grammaj
03-23-2010, 06:16 PM
great thread, I went to k class for a pioneer day and would like to do a layout of that day, it was so cute, kids were dressed up too, so if there could be some elements with some old time items or something would be neat.

grammaj
03-23-2010, 06:17 PM
Thanks for asking, great thread!!

donakat
03-23-2010, 07:36 PM
I still want the carousel horses, but I'd also like to see someone do a dedicated heritage kit.

sweetheaven
03-23-2010, 07:49 PM
I just started to workout at curves and I would love to see a kit for working out.

Darlene Currie
08-15-2010, 10:46 AM
I thought it might be time to give this thread "BUMP"! Things change and evolve so quickly in the digi scrapworld, so I thought may it's time for some "fresh" requests and ideas?

Debra
08-15-2010, 05:05 PM
Wonderful suggestions! Please keep em coming! We Designers can always your your wonderful ideas for inspiration :love-smiley-011:

mama4bears
02-18-2012, 12:35 PM
There are so many great new kits from our designers! I was wondering if any one has been looking for a "special" kit. Any ideas or special requests-you can put them here!
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee269/mama4bears/EXTRAS/11-1.gif

Precepts and Promises
02-18-2012, 12:57 PM
I'd love to hear any suggestions for word art or templates. :-)

Blackthorne
02-19-2012, 03:45 PM
Id love to see:

Asian elements

Carousel horses

Vails and curtains

old silver frames and items

Dolls in Altered arts

Scenic Papers

Precepts and Promises
02-19-2012, 04:15 PM
Oooo... Scenic papers have been on my list!

Mary-Lynne
02-20-2012, 05:03 AM
Dance recital kits please! Ballet, tap, jazz, etc. I have 12 years of my daughter and grand daughter dancing!

Amanda
02-20-2012, 07:11 AM
Id love to see:

Asian elements

Carousel horses

Vails and curtains

Dolls in Altered arts

Scenic Papers

You are in luck on that one! Keep you eyes open the next 10 days!

Amanda
02-20-2012, 07:14 AM
Dance recital kits please! Ballet, tap, jazz, etc. I have 12 years of my daughter and grand daughter dancing!
:biggrin:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/images/large/_amanda/otbds_ccpv_LRG.jpg (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=29_180&products_id=9365)

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/data/500/CurtainCallBalerinabyTAti.jpg

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/data/629/Dancing_Queen1.jpg (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/data/629/Dancing_Queen1.jpg)

Blackthorne
02-23-2012, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackthorne View Post
Id love to see:

Asian elements

Carousel horses

Vails and curtains

Dolls in Altered arts

Scenic Papers

So glad my prayer has reached you, Amanda.:bow2me:
I really love your stuff. But I really should do more tutorials
before I buy anything by Paypal.
But who am I to resist all this goodies ??? :vb_chirolp_iei:
P.s: Curtain Call is lovely too.

Amanda
02-23-2012, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackthorne View Post
Id love to see:

Dolls in Altered arts

Scenic Papers

So glad my prayer has reached you, Amanda.:bow2me:
I really love your stuff. But I really should do more tutorials
before I buy anything by Paypal.
But who am I to resist all this goodies ??? :vb_chirolp_iei:
P.s: Curtain Call is lovely too.

Thank you! And I know what you mean about impulse buying- are you selling your tutorials or are learning? :D

Blackthorne
02-23-2012, 12:44 PM
Hi Amanda,

I would like to buy quiete a few kits. There is such wonderful artists
at GDS.But I have to force myself on LEARNING more before I do. I
dont want to waste them, you see.
I am just a beginner and can t write tutorials at all.
Plus I use Ulead Photo Impact and not Photoshop right now. So Ive
to find some of interest elsewhere on the Net. :bye:

norskinus
03-20-2012, 03:36 AM
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20038

Amanda
03-20-2012, 06:23 AM
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20038
Answered in your post listed here. ;)

hollandnancy
11-17-2012, 11:55 AM
My grandchildren are into tap dancing, karate, and rugby. Are there any elements or papers that would go with those activities?

crazyt
07-11-2013, 01:01 PM
Okay...Calling all Designers... Please Please Pretty Please with sugar on top..Can one of you make us templates that have torn paper effects for our layouts with your amazing kits....I will even put a cherry on top of the sugar!!!! and throw chocolate, flowers and even swedish fish!!!:gogo::roses:

Els AW
07-14-2013, 09:15 AM
Okay...Calling all Designers... Please Please Pretty Please with sugar on top..Can one of you make us templates that have torn paper effects for our layouts with your amazing kits....I will even put a cherry on top of the sugar!!!! and throw chocolate, flowers and even swedish fish!!!:gogo::roses:

Sorry, I'm not a designer to answer your request, but your "swedish fish" makes me smile! :bow2me:

crazyt
07-14-2013, 02:59 PM
throwing swedish fish at ya Els!