PDA

View Full Version : Help encourage these jr. scrappers

HollyS
05-22-2007, 03:27 AM
Wow, these got missed!!!! Did you know that we have a jr. scrappers gallery??? Well we do....http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=510. And I even pick one of these to be showcased in each newsletter.

We've had a couple of layouts posted recently in here with NO love shown..so can you help show them some love and encourage them to keep on digiscrappin!

If you have any jr. scrappers, you can create a very limited user account for them and allow them to upload to our gallery and they can receive the recognition for their hard work!

TraciJ
05-22-2007, 03:33 AM
How on earth did I miss new ones coming up in here?? I'm always looking for 'em! *rolls eyes at herself* Just left love on a couple of 'em!

Jassinc6
05-22-2007, 04:08 AM
I left love also -- these are both not only cute, but very well done!

bdjeepers
05-22-2007, 12:51 PM
Wow, these got missed!!!! Did you know that we have a jr. scrappers gallery??? Well we do....http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=510. And I even pick one of these to be showcased in each newsletter.

We've had a couple of layouts posted recently in here with NO love shown..so can you help show them some love and encourage them to keep on digiscrappin!

If you have any jr. scrappers, you can create a very limited user account for them and allow them to upload to our gallery and they can receive the recognition for their hard work!

:blahblah: I heard you, so went there and left some love. I always have trouble finding that gallery, though, or I'd go more often. The Jr. group is just phenominal!

tborntreger
05-22-2007, 01:15 PM
I left some love for them!

Babette
05-22-2007, 02:43 PM

Okay, just left them all some love!! Hey, do they have contests for the junior scrappers? Or challenges?

Angie4b1g
05-22-2007, 05:36 PM
What a great idea! 2 of my kids are scrappers, this would be perfect for them! We have little crops at the kitchen table with the neighbor girls and make mini albums. Great fun!

yin
05-23-2007, 08:18 AM
I finally found this thread!

Just want to say THANK YOU for leaving love at the juniour's layouts, my son has been overjoyed these few days reading all your comments, he's definitely feeling all your love :love-smiley-011:

Babette
05-23-2007, 05:12 PM
I finally found this thread!

Just want to say THANK YOU for leaving love at the juniour's layouts, my son has been overjoyed these few days reading all your comments, he's definitely feeling all your love :love-smiley-011:
Awww ... i'm so glad that he's happy with the comments! It really was a good idea!