PDA

View Full Version : ack missing soo much!

redring
05-21-2007, 07:29 AM
Sorry all ive been away. We have been at the end of our rope here. We have finally had it with Dhs parents and have decided to end our agreement with them. I mean did they really think they could just get us to take care of all there financial stuff for them? That wasent the deal in the first place. And now we have bought an 4 thousan dollar water softner for the house. So we are paying things off and geting a much smaller home of our own. This means overtime...and no scraping. :cry: meanwhile the infamous laptop as staples is calling it now has been sent back to HP. We are waiting to see if they can find the problem. I have had no time for anything. I have a bag of anime and movies that were loaned to us and have not been able to watch one. I would like an vacation, or just a raise.I miss chating with everyone. I hope everyone is well and I will get back to the site as soon as posable. Cross your fingers for me.

HollyS
05-21-2007, 08:13 AM
Good luck with everything Red.... Things will slow down for ya..it seems we all end up going through crazy and stressfull periods like this but just hang in there....!

Andrea
05-21-2007, 08:25 AM
Stress is no fun! I have to take every day and just decide that I'm going to go on with life despite my troubles! Hope things look up for you!

babyofmine
05-22-2007, 09:31 PM
I was wondering what happened to you. Crossing my fingers and saying prayers for ya! :proud:

redring
05-24-2007, 09:41 PM
Ack! laptop came back today and thay said it had an issue with the mother bord. Thats only the main componant of the thing. But now they have broke part of the caseing. So as soon as I got it back I had to take it right back. I thought when I got the call to come get it and that they had actually found what the problem was, maybe the ill luck had passed. well now I know it has not. when will it end. oh well. thanks all. ill just have to keep my head above water and just ride the waves till things calm down. I just lack anyone to whine to right now. :(

casey4
05-24-2007, 10:46 PM
Glad to hear that things are looking up.